Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"The strength of society is families," she said. "That is destroyed (when families) are living in two countries. Society goes down the toilet."

So she admits that because illegal immigrants keep coming here in droves, that our "Society goes down the toilet".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"(These wives) went to bed without a source of income, without a husband," said Maria Ortiz, a relative, friend and translator who came to court with Castaneda and sister-in-law Irma Ortiz, who is now the sole supporter of two children, ages 4 and 6.

"They gotta find a baby-sitter, pay for their homes, feed and clothe their kids," said Maria Ortiz. "Why can't we come to the table? Both (sides) want the same thing." She began crying. "The strength of society is families," she said. "That is destroyed (when families) are living in two countries. Society goes down the toilet."
    Every single day women are finding themselves waking up and having to get baby sitters and go to work. Everyday a man or woman looses their spouse and a chunk or all of their income from a host of different causes in which they had no choice. All they have to do is join up with theirs....they made a choice and took this risk and had kids to complicate the situation......sorry but not my problem.

I agree with sosadforus....go home and march in your own streets and start demanding your own government do something for your people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was a {SOB} story for me....I cried hard for the Americans whose IDs were stolen.

"There are no jobs there." IS THAT MY PROBLEM???? Does that make it OK for you to come here and steal MY SS#??

THE END DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS.

Oh what am I saying. These illegals probably never heard of Machiavelli.

Is it me, or do any of you also find it hard to intelligently debate illegals due to their illiteracy and lack of analytical skill?? I get sooo frustrated!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12