Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aww makes me so sad these poor poor people have to go back to where they came from because we hurt thier feelings, gosh I am all out of tissues

Honestly do they think the American people are that ignorant ? My real life cousin (one of the people I rant about illegal immigrant issues to) called me a few days ago after reading a story similar to this one.He could not believe how biased the media is on this issue.

So my point is that stories like this seem like they are helping our cause more than hurting it.More and more people are waking up.Keep up the good work MSM !
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

(SOB) What

Our own government continues to wave "AMNESTY" in the faces of illegal immigrants, to gain votes from their legal, voting, family members.

It is no wonder that they expect legal status. They have disregarded the laws for so long, they now feel entitled to live freely in this country.

We need a strong leader to stand up and say "NO MORE AMNESTY". This country will no longer reward illegal immigrants at the expense of American citizens and those who apply to come legally.

Where are our representatives? Why are they all pandering for the Hispanic vote? Who do they truly represent? It is past time for the silent majority to speak up and put pressure on our government to serve United States Citizens, not citizens of foreign countries who have come uninvited.

What Will Become of Postville's Undocumented Students?
    I could care less so long as they go back to wherever they came from! Why should it be our problem in regards to what happens to them? Let their countries of orgin worry about them and subsidize them.

The free ride is over!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12