“Sanctuary City” New York Mayor Panicking Over Influx Of Illegal Immigrants – “Immediate Need” (VIDEO)

By ProTrumpNews Staff
Published January 31, 2023 at 11:50am

Liberal policies create crises.

The influx of migrants is getting so bad that even New York City Mayor Eric Adams is calling out the Biden Administration asking them for help.

New York City is a sanctuary city.

VIDEO (transcript below)

The Hill
@thehill
·
Follow

.@NYCMayor on immigration: "I'm speaking directly to the [Biden] administration – this is a problem that we must have a resolution both from Congress and the [Department of] Immigration, but the administration needs to deal with the immediate need that we have."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1620433218968092673

Watch on Twitter

9:46 AM · Jan 31, 2023

From the video above:

“Yes, we are speaking directly to the Biden administration, and yes when it comes down to the coordination when it comes down to the decompression strategy when it comes down making sure we find ways to allow people to work so they don’t have to sit only around all day. Yes, I’m speaking directly to the administration this is a problem that we must have a resolution both from Congress and the Immigration, but the administration needs to deal with the immediate need that we have.”

The mayor will still not suspend or end New York City’s sanctuary city policies.

Fox News reported:

New York City Mayor Eric Adams said he would not consider suspending or stopping the Big Apple’s sanctuary city policies amid the influx of migrants from the southern border.

The Democrat told reporters on Tuesday that’s “not on the agenda at all.”

Adams said that New York has “no more room but we’re still finding spaces and accommodating and we’re going to continue to do that.”

“That is our law, that is our obligation and that is what’s morally right,” he added. “We’re going to do that.”

Why won’t Adams end the sanctuary city policy?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...te-need-video/