Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It’s the Border, Stupid: Making Government Accountability

It’s the Border, Stupid: Making Government Accountability a Top Election Year Issue

Posted By Libertas On July 6, 2007 @ 6:23 pm In Presidency, Immigration, Election 2008 | No Comments

In 1992, the mood of the country was captured by a simple slogan, it read, “The Economy, Stupid!â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Where's the fence.....stupid?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

This is a battle, and it must be fought in the trenches. Keep up the fight, drive opinion, and make this election about government accountability. For too long the American people have allowed the government to go unchecked. While we have been busy running businesses, raising families, and pursuing happiness, they have been mismanaging our finances, undermining our sovereignty, and placing the needs of big business over the interests of the whole American people. Let’s make 2008 a year of political change and remind our government that it is one of, by, and for the People.
    This will be my mantra
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Yeah, where's the fence? Duncan Hunter told the president some facts about how little was up because the prez didn't know himself.

I want the fence NOW!