Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“Wave of Hateâ€

“Wave of Hateâ€

SCREW LA RAZA

I don't think the average American hates anybody. It's a "wave of anger" and rightfully so.

Institutional Corporate Partners
    The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) recognizes those corporations that have invested in NCLR’s long-term strategic efforts with multiyear, multimillion-dollar commitments, including NCLR’s Empowering An American Community Campaign.

The Allstate Corporation
    Bank of America
    The Coca-Cola Company
    Citi
    Fannie Mae
    Freddie Mac
    Ford Motor Company
    General Motors Corporation
    MBNA Corporation
    PepsiCo Foundation
    The PMI Group, Inc.
    State Farm Insurance Companies
    UPS
    Univision
    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

But, despite La Raza owning the politicians and the print media and having bottomless pockets to carry out its open borders agenda, it could not pull off amnesty.

That says tons about our position’s merit and is an enormous comfort as we go forward in this endless battle.
    Excellent points.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    SCREW LA RAZA
    Well, that about sums it up.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why does Janet Murgiua act as though no hispanic has ever been in the US before now and thats why they're being given such a hard time?I went to school(many moons ago) and was in school with kids from every race(yes even hispanic ones,Ms.Murguia) and no one had a problem.
    I think she is just trying to keep latinos agitated and a bit paranoid so she can ensure herself a future as their spokesman.Unfortunately there are many who will buy into her rhetoric and support her so she doesn't have to get a real job.
    We all know sex sells now apparently so does hate and it looks like Janet Murguia is well aware of it.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Wow! Rawhide, I never thought of that. I've heard that Jackson and Sharpton keep the race thing going to ensure their jobs, but I never thought of Janet doing the same thing. If these folks run back home, she's out of a job.

We don't hate Hispanics. That just happens to be who is trying to take our country over with the help of our government. We want all illegals out. Not just Hispanics but all illegals. Laraza is playing whatever card they can get. I really don't think that any american at this point really gives a crap about Laraza. T
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by saveourcountry
    Wow! Rawhide, I never thought of that. I've heard that Jackson and Sharpton keep the race thing going to ensure their jobs, but I never thought of Janet doing the same thing. If these folks run back home, she's out of a job.
    Exactly!

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast