Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1 can bring in 90 - Illegal immigration and civil unrest.

[b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Banned
    There's some real food for thought there.

Thanks for the link.

Don't forget to fill out the survey and leave a comment.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND CIVIL UNREST (Video News Blog)
    Internet exclusive: On Full Disclosure™ Video News Blog
    Video Blog Time: 8:33 min.
    Release Date: December 2, 2006

participate in survey & leave your comments below Los Angeles, CA: In an eight minute Video News Blog, the Full Disclosure Network™ presents a dynamic exchange of ideas expressed during a panel discussion hosted by the Milken Institute entitled “Illegal Immigration How Should We Deal With It?” The video is available for viewing FREE, 24/7 on demand and is being distributed to 43 cable television systems as part of a Video News Blog Special program, as a public service of the Full Disclosure Network™.

Sociology Professor Ruben Rumbaut warns of the danger that civil unrest in the United States will result if we ignore the developing underclass of children born to illegal immigrants. In this video news blog experts and elected officials explore the shocking statistics that raise the possibility that massive illegal immigration to the United Sates could lead to the same type of violence that occurred in France and England. It was noted that the violence in Europe was caused by children of immigrants from Pakistan and other Muslim countries.

Here are other points made by the distinguished panelists featured in the Video News Blog:

GRAY DAVIS, Former California Governor says "we have a right as a country to say who comes into this country and who does not"..... “only so many people can fit into a lifeboat or it will sink."
    DANA ROHRABACHER, U.S. Congressman advocates eliminating the policy of allowing family reunification, benefits and providing jobs for illegal immigrants. He says every one immigrant can bring in 90 family members.
    ARNALDO TORRES, Calif. Hispanic Heath Care Assn. and National Exec. Dir. League of United Latin American Citizens (1979-85): Says that illegal immigration is an economic problem and he does not support ending the family re-unification program for immigrants.
    RUBEN RUMBAUT, UCI PROFESSOR OF SOCIOLOGY: Says that 60 percent of all Mexicans, in Mexico, have relatives in the United States. He notes that the “Vital Ratio” (in the United States) among whites is one birth to one death and among Hispanics is eight births to one death which creates a disproportionate imbalance in the population.
    Following the video news clips, viewers are asked to participate in an online survey by casting their vote on questions pertaining to the presentation. They are also asked to leave their comments and to join in the online blog discussion of the issue.

Billed as "the news behind the news" the Full Disclosure Network™ is an independent, educational, public affairs cable program featured on 43 cable systems and the worldwide Internet website http://www.fulldisclosure.net/ Hosted by Leslie Dutton, who in 2002 was presented with a public affairs Emmy Award from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences for their series entitled "L.A.'s War Against Terrorism". Channels and airtimes can be found on the website.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I added my 2 cents worth!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

"Our major concern should be what they are going to do with the rest of us"

He notes that the “Vital Ratio” (in the United States) among whites is one birth to one death and among Hispanics is eight births to one death which creates a disproportionate imbalance in the population.
    He says every one immigrant can bring in 90 family members.
    Meanwhile the border is WIDE open! We continue to "talk" about it, debate it, complain about it and talk about it some more. What else is there to talk about? The rest of the country is following CA, NM, AZ & TX. We are running out of time...

From other sources:
    If I put it in context, Clayton as a county has gone through a complete demographic shift in the last 20 years,"
    http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/ ... ayton.html

Examining data for the decade of most concentrated change--between the 1993-94 and 2002-03 school years-- this report finds that Hispanics accounted for 64% of the students added to public school enrollment.
    http://pewhispanic.org/reports/report.php?ReportID=72

Hispanics accounted for 27.5 percent of the state's population growth from 1990 to 2004 and 57 percent of the total enrollment growth in North Carolina Public Schools between school years 2000-2001 and 2004-2005.
    http://www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/ki/rep ... anicStudy/

Public Policies Impacts on Rural Hispanic Population Growth

http://www.nercrd.psu.edu/IssueBriefs/K ... o%20V3.pdf

Hispanics accounted for about half the growth in the U.S. population since 2000, according to a Census Bureau report to be released today that indicates the nation's largest minority group is increasing its presence even faster than in the previous decade.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02381.html
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

This is sort of a loaded question. They are trying to trick people into filling out a poll in support of backing special educational opportunities for the illegal aliens.

Do you fear that civil unrest is inevitable as suggested by the panel?
    Yes 97%

No 3%

I left my comments too.

I noticed a lot of people bringing up civil war in their posts. I actually have been wondering how long it would take before that came up in this ongoing nightmare.

If what happened in Paris last year with the muslims began here in America with our invaders from the south, I dont think we as citizens would sit back and let it go...I know I wouldnt.

Dont get me wrong, I am not advocating a war or civil unrest, but IF the illegals began rioting in our streets and killing people in an organized fashion, I would have no choice but to defend my home and my family with no regard for my own personal safety and certainly no regard for the life of an invader.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

I remember an article about a month ago that stated that there were about 200 car fires one night. A policeman said that wasn't really that many as they have been averaging about a hundred or so a night.

Here is a story of Berlin car fires.

More than 1,220 people have been arrested and about 4,700 vehicles have been torched in France since Oct. 27, as violence spread to cities throughout the country after youths rioted in several Paris suburbs.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...s&refer=europe