Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
If you're referring to me, I see the good in plenty...but not this invasion. We have millions of these invaders to go, so I find it difficult to rush to the closet for my pom poms and start doing cartwheels about a measly 100.
I agree. Like I said it's a good start but a drop in the bucket. I live in the Fresno area.....it would've taken very little effort to have taken 1,000 off the street. Last year the Fresno police arrested 700 gang members in a week. This is article is not just about Fresno but the Central Valley which is huge. And this is ICE, a federal agency, not a city PD like Fresno. And this area is completely overrun.

I rarely say anything unsupportive about any of our agencies that try to enforce our immigration laws. And in general ICE has been doing a great job recently. But in this case they could have done better! And JohnDoe2: if you were referring to me your sarcasm is not appreciated. Maybe you need to live here to realize the scope of illegal immigration in this area.