Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YOu know I often ask the same questions. Ecuador is out of control. LIke bolivia, everytime they get a new ruler, they find a way to run him off. I know the average income there is like the average income in mexico which is $4.00 a day. So, how can they afford to pay smugglers that kind of money is my question. YOu could be right, it could be the mexican government involved. My question is, is if they can pay a coyote 4-6 thousand dollars than why cant they pay 1,000-2,000 for basic english classes.

It could be the latino activist groups involved also. Some sort of secret underground funding of some sort. I mean, lets face it, we all know how scummy these groups are(activist communist elites who want the cheap labor).

SONALI, this one doesn't cut any ice either
    why cant they pay 1,000-2,000 for basic english classes.
    These can be had free through organizations as well as television!

All horse pucky.

BTW, when my grandparents came to America there were NO programs to help them out. They did everything on their own. I know that many others here have had the same experiences with their own families. Those of us that have "immigrant grandparents" understand what it meant to work and accomplish without any government help whatsoever. Today, there are multitudes of ways to get help, even down to food stamps & GOV'T CHEESE. Not to mention college loans and in-state tuition. That didn't exist for my parents and their siblings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WEll, I was using the 1,000-2,000 in reference to the tennessee woman. She was whining about the judge having her pay that amount of money to take english classes to get her comprehension and speaking ability of the english language to be on a 4th grade level. NOw that you mention it, I do recall overhearing my father telling some moron co-worker (who was making up every excuse for why he could not learn english) that there were free english classes available at the ymca. Of course that was like 15 years ago. You know I also see it advertised on the spanish channel all the time. During commercials there is always someone advertising for english dvds and cds while telling all the benefits of learning english to a mostly illegal alien audience who has no intention of learning english or who are obviously paying no attention.

1. The woman in Tennessee is LYING
    2. Yes on the Y.
    3. TV has both English/Math/Spanish/Italian etc. etc. courses
    4. Lib orgs offer classes free too. Gee, they'll even hook them up with a FREE TUDOR.

It could be the latino activist groups involved also. Some sort of secret underground funding of some sort
    this is certainly a possibility. But, my gut points to Fox.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12