Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

100 immigrants found in Phoenix home

100 immigrants found in Phoenix home
    Associated Press
    Mar. 20, 2007 02:54 PM

One hundred illegal immigrants were discovered in a house in west Phoenix after police received a complaint that the residence might be a stash house for smugglers.

Lauren Mack, a spokeswoman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, says nearly all the immigrants were from Mexico and that many of them have agreed to return to their home country.

Mack says no known smugglers were identified among the immigrants.

She says the residence was believed to be a "drop house." Drop houses are where smugglers typically hide immigrants while payment and travel arrangements are made before would-be illegal workers are sent elsewhere.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents were called to the scene by Phoenix police.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... 20-ON.html

I hope they had more than one bathroom! Yuck! That HAS to be a HEALTH HAZARD!

find out who is living there and arrest their sorry A$$es and throw them in jail and charge em with human smuggling. no questions asked, no plea deals
    these caught will just end up back in the US within a week probably

Lauren Mack, a spokeswoman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, says nearly all the immigrants were from Mexico and that many of them have agreed to return to their home country.
    Sure, why take the chance and charge them with breaking the law? It might accidentally send the message that this administration will not allow illegal invaders to violate our laws and national sovereignty, when we can just ship them back across the border and be done with them. It's not like they would ever try to come back across in a day or two.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by jump_start
    Houses like these often have no working bathrooms or even electricity. They've been found in the sweltering heat of summer and 90 people in an 850 sqr. foot house.

The coyote only cares about his money. The Federal prosecutors never hand out a strong enough penalty for the crime that has been committed.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by jump_start
    Must have been a two bedroom at least.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Someone has to hold the mortgage or deed on the place! Find out who and prosecute them for aiding and abetting, smuggling, fire hazards, or whatever else!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't even imagine how upset I would be if I had bought a home in that neighborhood.

They've "agreed"?

Kick their butts back to the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    had_enuf wrote:

They've "agreed"?

Kick their butts back to the border.
    I believe those that voluntarily return remain eligible to apply for legal immigration into the United States. Criminal aliens that refuse to volunatrily deport, but are later issued a deportation order, after their day in court, are not eligible to apply for entry into the United States for 10 years.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn