Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

11 Nations For 11 Senators ~ Dream Act

Deguello: Compassion Litmus Test, Dream Act

Eleven Nations For Eleven Senators

By Thor Asgardson
    Thursday, November 25, 2010

“The DREAM Act is a compassion litmus test. If you don’t feel any sympathy for these young people, if you want to limit their potential to contribute to society and relegate them to lives as second-class citizens, if you are so hardened by illegal immigration that you don’t see yourself giving amnesty even to kids, if you don’t feel their frustration and pain, pinch yourself; you may not be alive!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Only yesterday these interlopers were marching for and demanding “immigrant rightsâ€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

The only compassion our congress needs to consider is compassion for the American worker whose job has been stolen, the American student whose seat in college was stolen by a child of an illegal, and compassion for the American taxpayer who is going without, pinching pennies and still paying and paying taxes to support illegals.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico is not our allies the Alamo is the last time Mexico fought anyone and that was the US.
    They did not fight and die for this country, they did not build this country into the greatest Nation in the world.
    They waited for all the fighting and building to be done, and just like that, they want it and really expect us racist Americans to just hand it over.
    "PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS, BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL GET IT!" MEXICO SUCKS, OBAMA SUCKS,AND THE DEMOCRATS SUCK!" GO SUCK SOMEPLACE ELSE WE'RE ALL FULL UP ON PEOPLE WHO SUCK!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is one of the BEST ARTICLES I've ever read! Should be a sticky on the Homepage.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Mexico is not our allies the Alamo is the last time Mexico fought anyone and that was the US.
    Just a little FYI

Actually, the Battle of San Jacinto ended the Texas battle for Independence from Mexico. The battle cry was "Remember the Alamo".

That was followed by the Mexican American War 1846 to 1848, which an American flag was flown atop the Chapultepec Castle signaled their defeat. The Americans were lead by generals Zachary Taylor and Winfield Scott Winfield under President James Knox Polk. Many famous American military men fought in this war. This was the final defeat of Santa Anna, who resigned his presidency, his command of the military and fled the country.

WWI Mexico was sent a coded Zimmerman Note from Germany requesting them to attack the US prior to American entering the war. Since the note was intercepted, it is not certain how Mexico would have reacted to the request. At the time, they were still sour about the territory they sold off to the US.

WWII Mexico entered WWII 1939 after 3 Mexican oil tankers were sunk by Germany. They played a minor role.

Just a note: Mexico has been notorious for having Communist influences. This has had an effect on the US considering the findings of the Warren Report and the goings and comings of Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Kennedy's assignation. Communism is thriving in Mexico since Lopez Obrador was the presidential candidate for the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI) (Communist) in Mexico and almost won the election.

Mexico is not our friend.

Dixie