Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

131 Ways To Integrate Illegal Immigrants

131 Ways To Integrate Illegal Immigrants

A special council created by the governor of Massachusetts to help illegal immigrants integrate into society has come up with more than 100 recommendations, including a costly idea that was solidly rejected by the legislature a few years ago.

Among the suggestions offered by Governor Deval Patrick’s advisory council are granting illegal immigrants driver’s licenses and discounted, in-state tuition at public colleges. In 2006 the Massachusetts legislature rejected a measure that would have given the heavily reduced tuition perk to illegal aliens who had graduated from a state high school.

In all, the governor’s council offered 131 policy recommendations—labeled New Americans Agenda—to help better integrate immigrants and refugees into the civic and economic life of the Commonwealth. The policy suggestions cover civil rights, education, employment and workforce development, access to state services and housing assistance.

No word yet on which of the measures the governor will adopt but it’s safe to say that he fully plans to implement several. After all, Patrick created the council with great fanfare last year and the promise of developing and delivering a series of policies that emphasize the “positive integrationâ€

A special council created by the governor of Massachusetts to help illegal immigrants integrate into society has come up with more than 100 recommendations, including a costly idea that was solidly rejected by the legislature a few years ago.
    I don't want illegals integrated, I want them deported! So I guess I was going to have a problem with this so called special council from the get go!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In all, the governor’s council offered 131 policy recommendations—labeled New Americans Agenda—to help better integrate immigrants and refugees into the civic and economic life of the Commonwealth. The policy suggestions cover civil rights, education, employment and workforce development, access to state services and housing assistance.
    Somebody needs to tell this idiot that this is aiding and abetting illegal aliens, which is in violation of federal law.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this guy and the people from that state out of their minds? he should be impeached, recalled.

All I can say is the residence of that state deserve what they get if they don't go after him!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)