Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

14 illegal immigrants detained in NW Valley AZ.

14 illegal immigrants detained in NW Valley

Aug. 28, 2009 10:43 AM
    The Arizona Republic .

Department of Public Safety officers stopped a northbound van on the Loop 303 near Grand Avenue early Friday, authorities said.

The people inside the van fled on foot shortly after it was stopped at 12:40 a.m., according to DPS. However, officers detained 14 people.

The van's occupants are suspected to be undocumented and will be turned over to the U.S. Border Patrol.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... 28-ON.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

On and on and on it goes....that border is obviously so porous!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If You Reward them...

If you Reward them many many more will come...You CANT give them an amnesty...again.

No MORE

Kind of how the Mexican military or paramilitary gets disoriented at our border and sometimes crosses it to help drug runners get across, these 14 were also disoriented. They were only a few miles north of where they should've been. Maybe the maps that they make these days just aren't that accurate...way to go computer technology!

Ostrich

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    It's funny how many times this happens in the Phoenix area and how little you in other states don't hear about it. It seems like they are breaking up safe houses and stopping trucks with illegals every day of the week. Another thing we hear on the news regularly is how someone got into a car accident and the driver flees the scene. Sure sign it was an illegal driving. How many people that work to buy an auto would leave it in the middle of the street? It's really hard to hear when the driver was drunk and someone got killed or a child was run over. It hardly ever reaches the news on a national level.

I'm convinced people would be up in arms if they really heard what goes on in this nasty state.

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    I'm convinced people would be up in arms if they really heard what goes on in this nasty state.
    I've always believed that the MSM doesn't state immigration status when reporting crime for that same reason.

I wish that every and I mean every instance of police interaction with anyone was required to become 'open knowledge on the internet.' How is it that with 500,000 to probably a million IAs living in NYC I rarely read about any police actions against them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)