Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

14 People Rescued from Fire in Miami

The article does not come right out and say illegals but in the City of Miami Gardens (the former Carol City) you have both hispanic and Haitian illegals who live in those conditions. Looking at the cars in the pictures and on the news, the people in this case were hispanic. Haitians drive toyotas and preferably the Camry model even if its an 1989 model. The comments on it ask if all were illegal and also mentioned who they thought the people were.
    I am guessing that the cause of the fire is the use of the stove to heat the place as it was very cold last night.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breakin ... ecent_comm

Family rescued from Dade fire
    Posted on Mon, Jan. 21, 2008
    By ADAM H. BEASLEY AND WALTER MICHOT
    abeasley@MiamiHerald.com

WALTER MICHOT/MIAMI HERALD STAFF
    Miami-Dade firefighters pass tools back and forth Monday, working in a charred Miami Gardens house.
    Firefighters averted what could have been a horrific tragedy Monday morning, rescuing as many as 14 people -- including six children -- from a raging predawn house fire in Miami Gardens.

A 5-month-old infant and another child were rushed to the hospital with smoke inhalation; the house was destroyed and at least two cars were gutted. But there were no fatalities.

''If there is a fire that puts together all of our abilities, all of our training, this is it,'' said Lt. Eddy Ballester of the Miami-Dade Fire Department.

``It's a miracle no one died today.''

The blaze was reported at 5 a.m in the 17900 block of Northwest 42nd Court in Miami Gardens.

When firefighters responded, the smoke was so thick they could not initially see which house was on fire.

The house, divided into seven bedrooms, had bars on all of its windows, making it more difficult for the occupants to get out and firefighters to get in.

The fire started in the north end of the dwelling, engulfing the cars parked next to it. The children were in a bedroom at the other end of the house.

Crews had to simultaneously fight the fire and search for the occupants.

Mary Moore, a neighbor, said she called 911 after her husband, Donald, woke up and saw the smoke and flames. She said the fire started small then got huge in a hurry.

Six trucks and 30 firefighters from Miami-Dade responded.

There was concern that the fire could spread to neighboring homes, which are tucked in close together.

Firefighters had not yet determined what sparked the blaze.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

house made into 7 bedrooms?

My God, why isn't there any code enforcement going on in Miami Gardens....a house made up into seven bedrooms? All windows barred? Gee, are these people insane to live in a firetrap? Why doesn't La RAZA teach these people some basic living and safety standards?

I actually have called family and child services on a person in my condo complex and one concern I had was that there were 5 people in a one bedroom one bathroom 835 square foot unit. The person I spoke with told me: "some hispanics live that way." I couldn't believe it. At this point I am going to go in person and talk to someone in the fire department in the fire safety section. This case is a minor one compared to some places where people rent a spot on the floor and sleep on those inflatable beds. One appliance repair man told me how he had to step over people to get to the kitchen. I have also heard similar stories from service people from the cable company. It mostly occurs in the hispanic and haitian communities and as those people all do not speak English when they first come it is their own people who rent places out like that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yuck! It makes me sick to hear how disgusting these people are. I do not have anything in common with these types. Again, they are costing people money no matter what they do. Who is going to have to pay for the damages? Is it gonna be all the loser low lives or the insurance company, which we in turn pay for with raised rates!!! Send them home!!