Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki19
    He was just born here. Oh, that makes it okay. Right?
    NO.
    And that's not what I said.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki19
    . . . America is changing and it isn't for the better. . .
    This didn't happen in America. It happened in Mexico. He was just born here.
    He was born here and was on his way back over here.....GREAT!
    I wonder what gang he was going to join once he got back to the USA, and what crimes he did in Mexico he planned on doing in the USA??

Wow I can't wait till my tax dollars can pay for people like this to go to college maybe he goes into the millatry and we can really teach him how to kill! It sad when our politicians listen to people like this and forget about the rest of us. I know young children comit murders here but come on this is right up there with the taliban and your telling me there's nothing we can do to protect ourselves from terrorist like this guy and I can't belive he blames marajuana for this I've never met a someone high on pot who's capable of such behavior mexico better keep this kid we belive in capital punishment here and he should fry for his crimes!

Mexico doesn't have any laws that allow juveniles to be tried as adults so the most they can do to him if he is found guilty is lock him up until his 18th birthday. Then, him being an American citizen, he will be deported to the U.S., where he faces no charges as all of his crimes were committed in Mexico.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You forgot the part where everybody feels sorry for this kid because he was abused by the cartel and we pay to put him through college and then he get contracts for a book and lives the rest of his life as a millionaire

His parents should be charged with the murders this little monster did!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

RELATED

Mexican state will try 14-year-old boy accused of beheadings

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-220450.html
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    There is no law in Mexico, or the U.S., that would make that possible.
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    What amazes me didn't anyone notice that he brought home $17,500. I meant 216,796.80 Pesos.

I wouldn't want to live with a child emotionally capable of cutting someone's head off.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Mexico doesn't have any laws that allow juveniles to be tried as adults so the most they can do to him if he is found guilty is lock him up until his 18th birthday. Then, him being an American citizen, he will be deported to the U.S., where he faces no charges as all of his crimes were committed in Mexico.
    The reason they put their kids up to commit crimes.

Possibly because he is considered a National (by birth in this case) and does not become a Citizen of Mexico until his 18th birthday.

"The 34th article of the Mexican constitution establishes that Mexican citizens are those Mexican [nationals] that are 18 years of age or older, and that have an "honest way of living."

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast