Thread: 14th Amendment?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

14th Amendment?

Has anyone heard of any news re:the 14th amendment. I have heard over the years of bills being "worked" on but I never can find follow up. I guess they die some where in committee or whatever. If we ever can re-define that amendment to what it REALLY means that would eliminate alot of problems. Anyway I'm curious.

You're right. Thats one of the major things that needs to be done. Stop the anchor babies. Its not supposed to be automatic citizenship anyway.

Yes there is a Bill which is very much alive and has 95 sponsors.It has picked up 2 new sponsors 30 Oct.

Bill H.R. 1940 would stop birthright citizenship for children of Illegal Aliens.

You can read the bill at www.Thomas.gov

Please call or write your House Rep. and ask them to support this important Bill.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the info. I couldn't remember the bill's #. Keep us posted.

Illegal Alien Children are not entitled to Automatic Birthright Citizenship!

Thanks for finding Mothers Against Illegal Aliens. The following link is about one of the best out there which gives you the complete story of the 14th Amendment and shows you clearly that the 3.1 million anchor babies born in the USA to Illegal Alien Females, which our country tells them that they are citizens of the USA which is in fact not legal and cannot be true according to the REAL MEANING of the 14th Amendment.Please READ the following info, COPY it many times and PASS it out to EVERYONE YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH! That is how YOU can make a difference!!!
    Tell everyone to contact their Congressmen and Representatives and make them hear YOUR VOICE. You must protect our families and our children who are the real responsibility of this Congress. Illegal Aliens do not belong in the USA and they do should not have our Congress representing them and their children and families! Our Congress and President must not be swayed by another Country on behalf of those who are NOT Legal citizens of the USA. American, US families are #1! Stand up and protect the future for all our children!!!

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE WITH THE REFERENCE MATERIAL WHICH I URGE YOU ALL TO READ! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE REGARDING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!
    YOU FIX THE 14TH AMENDMENT, YOU HAVE FIXED 3/4 OF THE PROBLEMS AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!
    Thank you,

http://www.14thamendment.us/birthright_ ... ntent.html