Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

oreilly@foxnews.com

I emailed him,last night, the story of that director and his son, that were killed by a drunk...asked him to find out if that guy was illegal...also sent him the story of those 3 at Yale, who burned the American flag
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    oreilly@foxnews.com

I emailed him,last night, the story of that director and his son, that were killed by a drunk...asked him to find out if that guy was illegal...also sent him the story of those 3 at Yale, who burned the American flag

Also sent it to Glenn Beck
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: Bill Oreilly on sanctuary cities

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    In Bill’s closing of an interview with the folks of the two teen girls killed by an illegal immigrant drunk driver in Virginia Beach, he stated that he was taking on sanctuary cities. Let’s put some heat on, email him asking him to keep his word. If you don’t like Bill Oreilly don’t let that stop you. He did get National help with “Jessica’s Law”. (Anything that works)

At FoxNews
    oreilly@ureport.foxnews.com

At His Web Site
    http://billoreilly.com/pg/jsp/general/c ... open#form3
    I have been emailing him everyday for months with another story of a victims killed by an illegal. I always remind him of the fact that he claims to want to protect the children.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I watched the O'Reilly story of the two young women killed by and illegal drunk driver. I have to tell you it was hard to sit through. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the face of the sister. My God the devestation on her face. Such pain. My heart just went out to her. Such sadness.
    I just keep asking and asking...when will the price finally be too high to justify illegals in our country for any reason.
    Charge more for the freaking lettuce! I will pay the difference. I don't want any American to die at the hands of an illegal on my behalf!
    My heart just breaks.

These stories are multiplying by the minute I emailed him also and said he needs to do more stories for the whole country to hear. I pray for these famililes and my own daily. How many more American's have to die before they seriously address this issue??
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Quote Originally Posted by bren223
    These stories are multiplying by the minute I emailed him also and said he needs to do more stories for the whole country to hear. I pray for these famililes and my own daily. How many more American's have to die before they seriously address this issue??
    I have been asking that question for a long time. Unfortunately, I think it will only hit them if one of their own is killed by an illegal.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    I have been asking that question for a long time. Unfortunately, I think it will only hit them if one of their own is killed by an illegal.
    It may have unfortunatly happened to one of them (Celebrity types)
    last night. The director of the movie A Christmas Story and his 22 year old son were killed after being in a car crash. It is still unconfirmed but the signs are there. The other driver was allegedly drunk and driving without a licence and his last name was Hispanic.
    We will see if this story, as so many others are, is swept under the rug.

While driving around I heard part of his radio show too but missed the part where he had one of the father's of the poor deceased teen girls on.

Bill said hearing this story put him over the edge and he's going to put the heat on this city since it is a sanctuary city. He's asking those of Virginia Beach to also put pressure on the mayor. And he's furious with the judge who had before let this illegal go after having a couple DUIs.

Were plenty of callers from that city also. Couple callers from southern CA where he kind of wrote them off because most areas are so taken over politically as well as illegals. But he said areas like Virginia Beach can be a 'test case' for other cities to follow. He said he's on a crusade regarding this issue now. So we'll see.

He also faults the msm for publishing sob stories re illegal aliens families but not American families. He called most of the press cowards and corrupt.

One of the last things he said was 'chaos leads to death.'

He will cover this on tv tonight also.

This story has reminded me of a local teen girl, Amy Korlang (sp?) who was killed by an illegal alien drunk driver not far from here last year. These accidents should never have happened, too sad for words.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12