Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They need to design this fence like they are putting up a fence at a maximum security prison and then some. Like at a maximum security prison, there needs to be multiple rows, barbed wire and as an added bonus electric shock. Yes, it would cost a lot of money but at least it would not be a "waste" of tax payer money like the fence we have at the present time because it would actually work!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Re: typical?

Quote Originally Posted by artclam
    Is this typical of most of the newly erected fence? It looks like it was designed to be easy to climb! Who is responsbile for the fence design?
    that is not the new fence style you see therealthough their styles change in various areas of the borders. The newer ones are a lot different with no speration between each column,so I have been told.

"When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12