Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

2011: An immigration enforcement era dawns

Published: Saturday, January 01, 2011, 6:40 PM
    By The Jersey Journal
    By JOE GUZZARDI

When the 112th Congress convenes next month, the national debate over federal immigration policy will enter its third of three phases that began in 1965 with the Immigration and Nationality Act. Phase one, “More Immigration,â€

Lets go Republicans, by all means necessary, whatever it takes on every level in every nook and cranny, lets get R done.

That was a great article.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Give them no place to hide anymore, lets drag them out and send them back home. No more Democrat BS this year, come legally or get out.

Banned
    I just really really hope that Reps don't backslide and just say screw it. Seen it so many times in the past. We need these bills even if they get shot down. Make the public aware of Obama and the Dems support for illegals vs Americans. Least then in 2012 it should be a no brainer who to vote for.

Obama's also in a hard position to oppose though so it may be what gives Reps hope. States are already taking control of the issue which voices the peoples concern. Obama needs to be willing to jump on board on halfway points or he signs his own career death certificate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    I just really really hope that Reps don't backslide and just say screw it. Seen it so many times in the past. We need these bills even if they get shot down. Make the public aware of Obama and the Dems support for illegals vs Americans. Least then in 2012 it should be a no brainer who to vote for.

Obama's also in a hard position to oppose though so it may be what gives Reps hope. States are already taking control of the issue which voices the peoples concern. Obama needs to be willing to jump on board on halfway points or he signs his own career death certificate.
    Obama Is already a ONE AND DONE President. You heard It here first.... He will NEVER be re-elected....

Banned
    I honestly don't know yet. I'm suprised how many people I know who don't know anything about the crap stuff he's done. It also matters bigtime who Reps put up next election. The only 2 realistic choices we had was Insane McCain and Obama the Peoples Choice heh. (Should be a UFC fight I think). People know the other candidates have basically no chance sadly. But as long as Reps stick to their guns currently and and also get someone in who supports the heavy hand thats needed on illegal immigration should be a shoe in.

Banned
    Joe Guzzardi Is spot on In this article. More people should read and understand what he says. He has always been one of the very few people In the blogisphere that actually understands what Illegal Immigration has done to destroy this country. I hope that we see more articles by Joe In the coming months..... TS

I've always like Joe's, Sheriff Joe, GI Joe, cup of Joe, and now Joe Guzzardi
    Way to GO JOE! Jo-Jo the dog faced boy, Joe Jackson! Thanks TS I heard it here first!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oooh, ooh, I was going to post this article and you beat me to it. Isn't it a WONDERFUL piece!!!! I'm going to spread it around. Happy New Year and Happy New Era!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Oooh, ooh, I was going to post this article and you beat me to it. Isn't it a WONDERFUL piece!!!! I'm going to spread it around. Happy New Year and Happy New Era!!!!!
    LOL !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast