Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

2012 hopefuls to skip Hispanic forum

2012 hopefuls to skip Hispanic forum

John Thune (from left), Rick Perry and Mitt Romney have all declined conference invitations. | AP Photos

By CARRIE BUDOFF BROWN | 12/23/10 4:31 AM EST
    192 Comments

It was billed, in part, as a forum for the 2012 Republican presidential field to speak directly to Hispanics — a replica of the vaunted Conservative Political Action Conference, but tailored to the fastest-growing slice of the electorate.

Yet, when former Gov. Jeb Bush, former Sen. Norm Coleman and former Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez open the first Hispanic Leadership Network conference next month in Miami, the only potential presidential candidate confirmed to attend — so far — is Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney declined the invite. So did South Dakota Sen. John Thune, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels and Texas Gov Rick Perry.

Newt Gingrich is “amenableâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

President Barack Obama has signaled his intent to fight hard for Latino voters, telling Congressional Hispanic Caucus members this week that he will renew his push for comprehensive immigration reform in 2011, even though it stands little chance of passing.
    Good...then let obummer attend so he can continue with the ethnic pandering! Why is it that no other group has a "forum" specifically where so called "issues exclusive to their ethnicity" or race are discussed?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gov Perry and Hispanic Pew Center

Great start! For all of them. Tx Gov Perry did jump on the Obama-Eric Holder-Hillary Bandwagon and call Arizona State's law...racist-so I have to keep an eye on him because Theresa Kumar of the Hispanic Pew Center said that the hispanics in Texas thought Gov Perry would help them get amnesty due to Sentor Hutchinson wanting his job-so by their logic they think both of these people will break party lines (MSNBC)
    I have the interview on my DVR I may post it up on youtube.

Banned
    So when is the white American forum?

I spit on any and all politicians that are thinking of running for president
    that suck up to and cater to one ethnicity

Good for the ones who told these racists NO

I might be mistaken but there could be easily over 50 million Americans, as in American citizens, of German ancestry/heritage. So when do we usher the national german convention to forward the aspirations of our german leaders etc etc etc, and of course in "deutsche"? (and apply that to all other ethnicities). Feels weird doesn't it all you so-called Hispanic leaders???? Time to stick thsi in their faces.

This is totally insane. It is high time that Americans call politicians on , those who attend these sort of ethnic nonsense political/pander fests.

Enough is enough. We don't have special ethnicities in the United States!

Mexican Forum not hispanic

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    So when is the white American forum?

I spit on any and all politicians that are thinking of running for president
    that suck up to and cater to one ethnicity

Good for the ones who told these racists NO
    Yeah, I hate the racial pandering. But the stupid thing is that most Puerto Ricans in NY and Chicago along with many Cubans in Miami arent pro amensty, so they may as well just say MEXICAN Forum

When looking at the three photos, who is the conservative favorite, or the one being pushed in this article?

Let the games begin.

propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    When looking at the three photos, who is the conservative favorite, or the one being pushed in this article?

Let the games begin.
    great eye!

I noticed that also. I strongly feel that Romney may be a conservative with budgets but when it comes to governing, he is liberal.
    Gov Perry, says one thing but he doesnt think that law enforcement should crack down on illegal aliens which is why Dallas Cops let them go, even if they do serious crimes, right after illegals are arrested.
    I have the interview with Texas Hispanics talking about how Gov Perry will be someone that they can break for their agenda.

This is slick propaganda. Notice most people are upset at the words "hispanic forum" but not looking at how the media pushes both Democrats and Republicans onto the public in an effort to make everyone think that these are our choices.

President Barack Obama has signaled his intent to fight hard for Latino voters
    If he would limit himself to Hispanic voters, I wouldn't have a serious problem, but he is advocating on behalf of Hispanic non-citizens (being PC here), which I DO have a serious problem with.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

This is slick propaganda. Notice most people are upset at the words "hispanic forum" but not looking at how the media pushes both Democrats and Republicans onto the public in an effort to make everyone think that these are our choices.
    Thank You Creoleguy32.

If 'pictures say a thousand words' then the three pictures here say ten times more than the article. After all, it is the subconscience that they are after.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast