Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The thing of it is the Border Patrol has a "no chase" policy, if someone runs when they turn their light on they have to let them go. One agent told me a guy flipped him off when he tried to pull him over. All they can really do is radio ahead and set up a road block which is what I would imagine the agent with the stop stick was doing, so the driver was not being chased he was just in a hurry to avoid being arrested and blew it.
    This tells me it was not the Border Patrols fault, there was no one behind him only in front of him and he is the one who swerved to avoid capture.
    The Border Patrol take great pains not to endanger innocent lives in high speed chases.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What stood out in this story was that there was one pregnant woman. Hmm...on her way here to pop out another naturalized citizen, no doubt.

Sorry, but I'm just not feeling any tears coming.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12