Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think we should be asking the FDA and the CDC about all this e. coli in food recently and remind them of who is picking our food.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You put all the words in a correct order.
    If you look the Documentaries on TV of all these poor countries, they don't have even toilletts inside the houses, do you think they are going to construct them in the middle of the fields ?
    Everibody who travel to these countries know that you cannot go to a public bathroom because of the dirty .

MW puts it very well-the poor hygiene is based on living conditions in 3rd world countries. Unfortunately, these habits persist in the United States where there is modern plumbing (ie what we've had for more than 75 years) and where there's plenty of soap and water.

The problem isn't confined to the agricultural industry. A few years ago, people in the US were coming down with diarrhea linked to eating crab meat packed in Ecuador. Investigators found that the crab meat in question was packed during an outbreak of dysentary in Ecuador.

I do not eat out as often as I used to, very seldom now actually and we eat better. These illegal aliens do not understand that you have to wash with soap and water and many are smelly and dirty. That factor alone grosses me out to think that these people are handling food that I am going to eat. This is becoming more and more frequent these outbreaks of foodborne illness that our government must enforce the laws with regards to employers hiring illegal aliens not to mention health codes.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you think it's imppssible i'm going to tell you what happen some years ago in Brazil.
    People who arrived in Rio from inland didn't know about toillets, so they started palnting decorative plants inside the toillet. It clogged all the building and they din't know why was it. So they called the city , blaming the constructor who had already been there to make an inspection and advise them it was the soil and the palnts in the toillets the problem. They didn't believe. When the city came they had to remove all the toillets and the plumbing tubes because it was all damage.
    Do you want these kind of people to know how to follow the higihenic rules

I Think also it's time to start relying in ourselves and realizing that the goverment is going to do NOTHING
    You have to count on yourself. Stop eating out, and take responsability over yourself. The goverment want us to learn how to cohabit with 3 rd world countries. Tha's the truth.

April
    Exactly, and all because of the Greed Factor!

We should all stop eating out. If we start hitting the restaurants where it hurts then they will complain to the government and something will be done. What is odd about these cases is the fact you don't hear about contaminated food coming from your grocery store.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The sheer number of these food contamination/disease outbreak incidents lately is rather alarming, and they make me wonder how much information the government is choosing not to disclose.

Based on the pattern of diease, I would guess that the outbreaks associated with specific restaurants like Olive Garden are probably related to sick employees contaminating the food in those establishments. In the case of Taco Bell, I thought they had said the problem was the lettuce, but does this mean that their lettuce came only from a single source and this source did not distribute lettuce to restaurants other than TB or other stores, since no other businesses where reporting illness at the same time? I wonder.

Remember the spinach outbreak a couple months ago? This was widespread, which would be consistent with the contamination coming from the source - the farm. But these outbreaks related to individual restaurants would seem to have a more local source. Olive Garden even says it was sick employees. So, by now they have tested the employees, but do you think we'll hear any more details about what they found?

I'm sorry, but I'm not buying the story, If the farm is the font why only some states have this outbreak, and, if are the employers why so many states? ether way the story is not complaying.
    Why in other Olive Gardens around the country nothing happen ?
    Can it be the employers of these Indianapoles, New Jersey etc.. only the ones ?
    As always, thanks to our Goverment and our compromised, untruthful media, we don't know what is really happening

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast