Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

2nd Finish in Fifth Fails to Dim Paul’s Hopes

2nd Finish in Fifth Fails to Dim Paul’s Hopes

By MICHAEL FALCONE
    Published: January 10, 2008

CONCORD, N.H. — In a state that many people considered his best opportunity to match his strong fund-raising with enough votes to shake up the Republican race, Representative Ron Paul came up short on Tuesday.

Despite what seemed like a solid pairing of Mr. Paul’s libertarian leanings and New Hampshire’s “live free or dieâ€

Good for him!! only 1/2 of one per cent of the people have spoken....he needs to hang in there for a while and see what happens. As long as the money keeps coming in why not?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I agree.

I would like to see him stay and I would like to see him President.

I really, however, want his message to be heard.

If that message can get out to enough people, maybe it can't be poked back in the closet again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just started hearing his commercials on a couple talk radio shows here.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Just started hearing his commercials on a couple talk radio shows here.
    In Calif., thats good news!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is what is so disgusting about our process. The real candidates who represent the "real" people and the way most Americans are living today do not have the money to gather the resources needed to get their name out there. Is it not always only those with the biggest bankrolls who are ultimately elected?

I've seen bumper stickers, lawn signs and homemade signs on overpasses on NJ and PA turnpikes.

RON PAUL'S CAMPAIGN IS SPREADING!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)