Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had to show my Birth certificate here in OKlahoma, just because I let my DL expire. Can you just show up in those states and ask for one?
    I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE. jimster

I would like to know how illegal aliens are getting licenses. I remember that I had to show my birth certficate and a social security card.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you Newmexican

Glad to be here..now if at anytime I just babble you all have the right to tell me to Shut up!! .. [/quote]

During the period when the Tennessee legislature ignorantly allowed illegal aliens to get drivers licenses, the stations were filled with bus loads of them, you had to wait for hours, and the employees allowed the illegal aliens to help one another to take the tests, to pass the eye exam, etc. Three people to get one drivers license. The state invasion of illegal aliens swelled and now the state is overwhelmed by their presence and with the cost in dealing with them. 400 million dollars a year for illegal immigration.

The day that the nonsense stopped in Tennessee, the drivers licensing stations returned to normal, little wait time, and the masses were gone, invading some other ignorant state that allowed illegal aliens to receive drivers licenses. The Tennessee licenses were switched to licenses in other states too, and all kinds of doors opened for the illegal aliens that got rewarded.

Tennessee was the first state to send a delegation (members of the legislature paid out of their own pockets for travel), armed with a resolution offering support to Arizona, to meet with Governor Jan Brewer and Senator Russell Pearce. I read here today that Colorado GOP met with Senator Pearce too. Hopefully more states will send lawmakers to get a up close look at the situation in Arizona, and to learn some things.

The states that are now seeing a greater increase of illegal aliens seeking drivers licenses had better wise up quickly.

Psalm 23, it is written, "The Lord is my Shepherd"
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: 3 states see jump in licenses for illegals

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    "It's difficult being undocumented and not having an identification," said Hernandez, of Puebla, Mexico. "You can use the Mexican ID, but people look down on it."
    Of course people look down on it, you #@%$#, you are here illegally. Difficult? It should be impossible! Hearing these kinds of statements makes me so angry!
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I would like to know how illegal aliens are getting licenses. I remember that I had to show my birth certficate and a social security card.
    Well, you are a citizen, right? You don't get favored status. SNARL

guess I woke up on the wrong side of bed today.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123