Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

30,000 Haitians ordered to leave United States

Thirty-thousand Haitians ordered to leave United States

FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida (AP) — U.S. immigration authorities say they've ordered 30,000 Haitians to leave the country.
    Haitian officials, however, say they're not issuing the travel documents needed to process most deportees.

Handfuls of deportees with valid passports have been returned to Haiti since Dec. 5, following a three-month break in deportations, according to the South Florida Sun Sentinel. But Haitian officials say the storm-batted Caribbean country needs time to recover and can't handle the return of its citizens.

A spokeswoman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement says the lack of travel documents means some deportees are spending more time in crowded detention centers. According to ICE, about 600 Haitians are being detained and more than 240 others are under a form of house arrest and being monitored with electronic ankle bracelets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can post a comment to this article at the USA TODAY Online site at this link:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... tees_N.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wouldn't you love to see a headline that said:

THIRTY MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS ORDERED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY

AND TAKE THEIR ANCHOR BABIES WITH THEM
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will any of them actually leave of will we have to find each of them and deport them?
    NO AMNESTY

But Haitian officials say the storm-batted Caribbean country needs time to recover and can't handle the return of its citizens.
    Why aren't these citizens at home picking up the pieces of their country?

I like your headlines JD2
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Re: 30,000 Haitians ordered to leave United States

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Thirty-thousand Haitians ordered to leave United States

Haitian officials say the storm-batted Caribbean country needs time to recover and can't handle the return of its citizens.
    Too bad for Haiti. These are their problems, not ours. The USA and American taxpayer are not the baby sitters of the world.

I am sure the people of Fort Lauderdale are pretty happy about losing all of these illegal aliens.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas