Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

300,000 cases of ID theft in North Carolina in 2006

300,000 cases of ID theft in North Carolina in 2006
    http://chapelhillblog.blogspot.com/

Lets see. There are supposed to be 300,000 illegal aliens, though most will say more. And there were 300,000 cases of ID Theft last year. I would say there are a lot of people that dont even realize their identity has been stolen yet.

Submitted by Jolene Reilly on 15 September 2007 - 10:24pm.READ MORE: News | New Hanover County | Identity theft | shred-it

Last year there were over 300,000 cases of identity theft in North Carolina alone.

State Attorney General Roy Cooper says "This is costing businesses billions of dollars, but it's also costing everyday people their good name and their reputation and also a lot of out of pocket expenses."

On Saturday, Wilmington residents fought back against identity thieves. More than 200 people watched as their old bank statements, bills and personal documents were shredded outside SunTrust Bank on Oleander Drive.

Link: http://www.wwaytv3.com/fighting_back_ag ... ft/09/2007
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

300,000? One case would be bad. Hundreds would be horrible. 300,000 is an absolute disgrace. People need to wake up. Sorry all you OBL's-their "only crime" is not sneaking over our border to "feed their families" If you or I stole an ID, we would go to jail. They are rewarded with welfare, freebies and more rights than you and I have as American citizens.

Mine was stolen twice In 4 years, What a mess, They got in my bank account. Most likely I was told from a convient store, I was told. There was money being sent all over the world egypt, england. When I called western union they said interpol stopped one transaction. A website was set up in my name with my bank account threw msm, This never went threw I called them before it was up and running. What a mess. I did get my money back. I called the credit agencies and put a block on the accounts in my name. I closed out both bank accounts and finally switched banks, just to be sure!

THE MEDIA IS JUST AS MUCH TO BLAME.
    I AM SICK OF NEWS STORIES THAT COVER UP THE REAL
    NEWS.
    WHO CARES ABOUT

OJ
    BRITNEY
    ANY OF THE OTHERS

I DO NOT. I AM SICK OF WATCHING ANYTHING BUT LOU DOBBS
    AND GLEN BECK.

SICK OF ALL OF THEM. THEY ARE JUST AS TRAITORISH AS THE
    PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING THIS COUNTRY.

-sorry for yelling. Just can not believe this. Multiply this times 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthelight
    THE MEDIA IS JUST AS MUCH TO BLAME.
    I AM SICK OF NEWS STORIES THAT COVER UP THE REAL
    NEWS.
    WHO CARES ABOUT

OJ
    BRITNEY
    ANY OF THE OTHERS

I DO NOT. I AM SICK OF WATCHING ANYTHING BUT LOU DOBBS
    AND GLEN BECK.

SICK OF ALL OF THEM. THEY ARE JUST AS TRAITORISH AS THE
    PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING THIS COUNTRY.

-sorry for yelling. Just can not believe this. Multiply this times 50.

I agree, the media sucks and they are very much responsible for the mess in Iraq as well as here in the US. Had they not be so damn lazy and researched the lies being spoon fed and been REPORTING THE NEWS instead of eating out of Senior Bush's hand we wouldn't be there now.

Had they beat the drum alerting us to the city by city take over of illegal aliens instead of beating the drums for an oil war the illegals wouldn't be living off of our tax dollars.

The OJ saga allows them to divide the races, the Britney crap allows them to occupy and perptually keep the minds of our young people turning to mush.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment