Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

34 Immigrants Rescued From West Phoenix Home

I'd guess this would not have occurred unless these victims first violated American sovereignty. This article doesn't reveal where the relatives reside but I'd bet they're on both sides of the border. What a mess the open borders activists have made. It also doesn't reveal how long this has been going on. In other material, I've read these staging areas are used for months and often landlords are complicit. As a graphic reminder, this home (click here) is the scene of the crime where 34 illegal aliens were held for God knows how long. Seems to me, the folks in this neighborhood aren't very vigilant. Perhaps they don't care. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Parker Leavitt, The Arizona Republic (click banner below)

34 immigrants rescued from west Phoenix home
    Parker Leavitt, The Arizona Republic, Dec. 26, 2008 06:52 PM

Thirty-four suspected undocumented immigrants were rescued Friday from a northwest Phoenix home where they were reportedly kidnapped and held for ransom. Law-enforcement agents entered the home in the 8600 block of West Mariposa Drive around noon Friday after relatives of the victims called police to report the kidnappings. The victims were reportedly being threatened with physical violence unless their families delivered ransom money to the kidnappers. They demanded about $2,000 to $3,000 for each person, according to the Department of Public Safety. The victims were held in the house for at least four days, DPS said. Inside, they faced horrific conditions. One of the victim's relatives reported hearing a woman screaming as the kidnappers made violent threats in the background. Detectives found weapons inside the house, used to intimidate and control the captives.

The house contained very little food, and the victims were forced to leave their shoes in a closet to make escape more difficult. Of the 34 people rescued, eight were females, including a 17-year-old girl. One woman was pregnant and was taken to the hospital upon rescue. Three others were taken to the hospital for unknown injuries. Detectives arrested three suspects inside the home. They could face charges including extortion, kidnapping, aggravated assault and sexual assault. The rescue was conducted by the Illegal Immigration Prevention and Apprehension Co-op Team. IIMPACT is composed of the Phoenix Police Department, Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, Arizona Fraudulent Identification Task Force and the Arizona Department of Public Safety. Source (click here)
    '58 Airedale

Hey, the alleged kidnappers were just hard working entrepreneurs doing a job Americans won't.

Yes I do feel bad for these people, but it was a situation they brought upon themselves.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)