Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

5 bodies , 2 heads found on street in Juarez

Five bodies, two heads found on street in Juárez
    Times staff report
    Article Launched: 05/23/2008 10:48:28 AM MDT

Five bodies wrapped in blankets have been found this morning in a vacant lot near Prolongación Vicente Guerrero and Antonio J. Bermudez streets in Juárez.
    The bodies have yet to be identifed. The bodies were found along with two heads and a message allegedly written by drug traffickers. Juarez police have yet to release details about the message.

Two heads were also found along with the bodies, but it was unclear whether two of the bodies had been decapitated.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_9359146
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

holy cow....to say this is getting ugly would be an understatement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how foolish idiots like Feinstein would react if beheaded and maimed bodies with notes written by the Mexican drug cartels sarted showing up in their neighborhoods. Do you think they would finally GET IT and close the border to illegal immigrants once and for all?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Two heads were also found along with the bodies, but it was unclear whether two of the bodies had been decapitated.
    They couldn't tell?

Islamic terrorists and Mexican criminals have close connections?

"With reasonable men I will reason; with humane men I will plead; but with tyrants, I will give no quarter, nor waste arguments where they will certainly be lost." -William Lloyd Garrison
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I wonder how foolish idiots like Feinstein would react if beheaded and maimed bodies with notes written by the Mexican drug cartels sarted showing up in their neighborhoods. Do you think they would finally GET IT and close the border to illegal immigrants once and for all?
    It's sad, but yes that is what it takes. Some people cannot put themselves in others shoes untill they are ACTUALLY on their feet.

I still think that the whole Senate, Congress, and House should HAVE to stay in a motel/hotel on the Texas, Arizona or New Mexico, for 2 weeks! Maybe vacation is Juaraz!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

My thoughts exactly! In fact, I'm hoping they will bring the drug battle all the way to L.A. (providing Americans aren't harmed, of course)...because we can then DEMAND that all illegals be deported and the borders SEALED! There's no way anyone could yell "Racism" or "racial profiling"...because we all know who the criminals are! It's a shame that we are going to have to have nothing less than an out-and-out war to get the attention of the OBL traitors.

That may be the only silver lining in all this.

I have hardly heard a thing in the MSM (and I live near the border) on local or national news. This is really scary stuff and Americans need to be aware of what is going on down there in that cesspool known as mexico.

Friends of mine went down to Cabo San Lucas for vacation and I'm worried sick about them as there have been lots of crimes against Americans down there too. I was also irritated at them for giving mex thier tourist dollars when there are so many nice places to go in the US....

The drug battle is already in LA, why do you think hispanic gangs are killing black gang members? To take over their territory and sell drugs.

While they are at it they take out innocent people in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    My thoughts exactly! In fact, I'm hoping they will bring the drug battle all the way to L.A. (providing Americans aren't harmed, of course)...because we can then DEMAND that all illegals be deported and the borders SEALED! There's no way anyone could yell "Racism" or "racial profiling"...because we all know who the criminals are! It's a shame that we are going to have to have nothing less than an out-and-out war to get the attention of the OBL traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    The drug battle is already in LA, why do you think hispanic gangs are killing black gang members? To take over their territory and sell drugs.

While they are at it they take out innocent people in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    'feduphispanic'...unfortunately, it has to get much worse in L.A before anything will be done....it will have to look like the atrocities being committed on the border. We're not even close to that happening yet. Like Butterbean said..."What would Feinstein do if beheaded and maimed bodies with attached notes from the cartels started showing up in HER neighborhood?"

when that starts running ramped into the USA then maybe someone will wake up.

Or maybe if it happens to one of the people in the government one member of their family is treated like that then, perhaps something will be done.

When the gang wars and drug wars gets ramped maybe someone will do something.

I have armed myself, and if anyone gets into my house, well I will do waht I have to do, and that is to protect myself.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN