Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

5 National Beef Workers in Liberal Arrested w/Fake SS Cards

http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/14826914.htm

5 National Beef workers in Liberal arrested
    Associated Press
    TOPEKA - Five workers from National Beef's plant in Liberal have been indicted on federal immigration charges, the U.S. attorney's office announced today.

U.S. Attorney Eric Melgren said authorities received tips from other workers at the plant about the men.

All five had worked at the plant at least two years and used names and Social Security numbers of U.S. citizens to get the jobs, the U.S. attorney's office said.

Pedro Ciprian-Perez, 27, of Guatemala; Pastor Trujillo-Trujillo, 23, of Mexico; Lorenzo Lucas-Mateo, 26, of Guatemala; Jorge Dorado-Ayala, 24, of Mexico; and Miguel Banuelos-Chavez, 23, of Mexico, were charged with various counts, including using false documents to be employed in the U.S., aggravated identity theft and falsely claiming to be a U.S. citizen.

A spokesman for Kansas City, Mo.-based National Beef Packing Co. LLC, the nation's fourth-largest beef processor, did not immediately have any comment on the indictments.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isn't that just nice. 5 guys without proper health screening, working with our food supply. Is this the same company that makes the Kosher products?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't that just nice. 5 guys without proper health screening, working with our food supply.
    Not a nice thought.....Problem is....if most people knew or saw alot of our food processing......they'd be back to doing their own. And that's from our own countries "higher" standards. Forget what comes is here from other countries. It's been enough to just read lables. Now you have to wonder where it's from. I've been amazed as to how many say "a product from Mexico" or "a product from Argentia"(sp?). Is it the product alone or is it processed there? Like my Made in the USA fan that was stamped made in China once I got the box open.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

USDA or USDUH? It would seem that the regulations set forth for protecting the health and wellware of the nation are no longer a priority. More important than proper inspection and sanitation is the ability 'to save and make money'. Greed and wanderlust abound and the pee-ons like most of us are getting crapped on!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I would like to know if the company pays any fines. The fines charged to companies for hiring illegals could be used to border security and the cost processing illegals back to their own countries.
    I think corporate American needs to be paying for their "cheap labor" on the deportaion end also.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Isn't that just nice. 5 guys without proper health screening, working with our food supply. Is this the same company that makes the Kosher products?

Dixie
    Kosher???? Not the Hebrew National Hotdog Company?
    That's the only type of hotdogs my family eats.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    http://www.swdtimes.com/swdtimes/2006/0 ... tory1.html

Feds arrest five workers at National Beef on immigration charges

Times staff report

Five men who worked at National Beef in Liberal have been indicted on federal immigration charges, according to a press release from U.S. Attorney Eric Melgren. The indictments were returned by a federal grand jury meeting this week in Topeka.

"The arrests and indictments were the result of tips from other workers at the National Beef plant," Melgren noted in the release.

Prosecutors said all five defendants had worked at least 2 years at the plant. All five used the names and Social Security numbers of United States citizens to be employed at the plant, making it difficult to detect them. All five claimed to be U.S. citizens on their I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification forms, and all five presented what appeared to be real Social Security cards when they applied for jobs at the plant.

The five men charged are Pedro Ciprian-Perez, 28, a citizen of Guatemala; Pastor Trujillo-Trujillo, 23, a citizen of Mexico; Lorenzo Lucas-Mateo, 26, a citizen of Guatemala; Jorge Dorado-Ayala, 24, a citizen of Mexico; and Miguel Banuelos-Chavez, 23, a citizen of Mexico. Assistant U.S. Attorney Brent Anderson is prosecuting all the cases, which were investigated by Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Charges are as follows:

Ciprian-Perez is charged with one count of using false documents to be employed in the United States, two counts of aggravated identity theft, one count of making a false claim of U.S. citizenship, one count of making a false statement on an I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form, and one count of misusing a Social Security number. The crimes are alleged to have occurred at various times in 2002 and 2006 in Seward County.

Trujillo-Trujillo is charged with one count of using false documents to be employed in the United States, three counts of aggravated identity theft, one count of making a false claim of U.S. citizenship, one count of making a false statement on an I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form, one count of causing false information to be reported to Social Security. The crimes are alleged to have occurred at various times in 2005 and 2006 in Seward County.

Lucas-Mateo is charged with one count of using false documents to be employed in the United States, two counts of aggravated identity theft, one count of causing false information to be reported to Social Security, one count of making a false claim of U.S. citizenship, one count of making a false statement on an I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form, and one count of misusing a Social Security number. The crimes are alleged to have occurred at various times in 2003 and 2006 in Seward County.

Dorado-Ayala is charged with one count of using false documents to be employed in the United States, two counts of aggravated identity theft, one count of causing false information to be reported to Social Security, one count of making a false claim of U.S. citizenship, one count of making a false statement on an I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form, and one count of misusing a Social Security number. The crimes are alleged to have occurred at various times in 1999 and 2006 in Seward County.

Miguel Banuelos-Chavez is charged with one count of using false documents to be employed in the United States, two counts of aggravated identity theft, one count of causing false information to be reported to Social Security, one count of making a false claim of U.S. citizenship, one count of making a false statement on an I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form, and one count of misusing a Social Security number. The crimes are alleged to have occurred at various times in 1999 and 2006 in Seward County.

Penalties upon conviction on the charges are as follows:

* Using false documents to be employed: a maximum penalty of 10 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000 on each count.

* Aggravated identity theft: a mandatory 2 years in prison to run consecutively to other sentences and a fine up to $250,000 on each count.

* Causing false information to be reported to Social Security: a maximum penalty of 5 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000 on each count.

* Making a false claim of U.S. citizenship: a maximum penalty of 5 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000 on each count.

* Making a false statement on an I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form: a maximum penalty of 5 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000 on each count.

* Misusing a Social Security number: a maximum penalty of 5 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000 on each count.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nevermind the fines that we will never see, deport them now and do not waste any more tax dollars on them. With regards to the employer did they not get the letter stating the social security numbers did not match? If they did they should be fined heavily. And yes these people working with our food supply and not being screened for diseases just boggles the mind.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....