Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It pains me to agree, but I refuse to give up hope.
    Support is growing and I will remain optimistic.
    We cannot give up. We have to continue recruiting supporters.
    I have turned many people onto this and similar sites.
    The fat lady has not sung yet!
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

I have a friend who keeps emailing me "Can't they dig up Harry and clone another Truman?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Me, I'll take steady Teddy Would like to see Roosevelt do his San Juan Hill trip in ole meico city. a Rough Rider, who carried a big stick.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

a Rough Rider, who carried a big stick."

See?? And you laughed at me and my sling shot!! :P

I believe that MMP is having a tremendous impact on the border situation. There were so many Americans that didn't have much of a clue about this previous to their stance of defending our borders. I also believe that, once started, this rock will roll!! Dobbs is doing a great job on CNN every night talking about the effects our border jumpers are having on the well-being of every person in our country.

What has bothered me are the ones who continue to repeat that if we don't 'do something NOW, it will be too late'..that kept me awake a few nights. But realizing that if we can get Tancredo or a like-person elected president, get some more congress persons elected who also believe in the constitution...we can surely shut this illegal immigration engine down. We can also get many thousands of illegals to self deport if we simply enforce existing law.

Believe me, whether Democrat or Republican, if they think they might lose an election..they'll sing a different tune about immigration policies in a heartbeat. But. We'll have to keep an eye on them forever more on these and other important issues.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I am sure the government realizes that if anything happens to a single minuteman, all hell could break loose. Some of these criminals crossing our borders are well armed.

Good post RoadRunner.

Roadrunner,

self deport

HAHA! That's a good one.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

500? What a joke. That's not even close to being a drop in the bucket. That's like King Jorge II saying to the pessants, ok here's a scrap of bread, now will you all just shut up and go away. 500 is better than 210, but it's still a laughable number. The border patrol needs at least 20,000 more agents. I bet those 500 get put in a place on the border where they will be the least effective too.

This is nothing more than putting a small band-aide on a gaping knife wound.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12