Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With NJ having 2 of the most radical and dangerous mosques in the country with Long Island bringing up number 3.........this can't be a surprise to those of us in this tri-state area.

Yooooo Hooooo, the '93 Trade Center bombing?
    Right out of NJ/NY!

Yooooo Hoooooo, HILLARY & BILLARY brought ALL those 'muslim refugees f/Kosovo' to FORT DIX and they named their enclave the VILLAGE!!!! honoring Hill and her 'it's takes a village' book!
    {and we still have Troops in Bosnia!}

Problem is...........we've allowed this to happen.

Where in NJ and NY are we gathering together - unified - to stop Corzine, Menendez, Lautenberg OR Bloomburg and his gang? I'm referring to unified en toto, not separated as small community groups.

We live in sanctuary STATES and we're not unified as one {imho}
    We're only just recently opening our eyes to the things that have been in process for years!!

And now the CORRUPTED SENATE is attempting to throw another HAIL MARY AMNESTY BOMB at us? While we have wide open borders and are infested with ILLEGALS & legals who want to do great damage to us?

{vent over}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why 2nd, you were venting?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

If she was venting it was some very good venting. Just think how much venting she can do if the forked tongue wicked witch gets in the white house.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Hillary is scary in SO many ways!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Hillary is scary in SO many ways!

Lord, APRIL............Oliver goes away for a few days and now YOU are trying to do me in once and for all!

Geez

God Bless the United States of AMERICA

This gives me a fine idea for Halloween, think I'll forgo my normal Pirate getup for something more modern and much more frighting.

I don't even think this amazing arrest of illegal alien Islamic terrorists - plotting to kill hundreds of American solders - is enough to wake-up congress. Bush is on drugs and stupified. The ACLU is on the way to save the terrorists day.

The real hero is the video clerk. I'm so happy that the FBI followed through and stopped it. !!!!!!!!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345