Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

6 illegal aliens arrested in Montana

www.billingsgazette.com

6 illegal aliens arrested

GREAT FALLS - Six illegal aliens were arrested here Friday, along with the Great Falls man accused of harboring them, police said.

The men told police they've been working for a company called Wieber Construction. Five of the men are Mexican nationals, and one is from Honduras, court records said.

Steven Juntunen, a construction crew foreman with Wieber, rented rooms to the men at a couple of Great Falls motels, court records said.

Juntunen has been in Montana since August working on a new Anheuser-Busch grain storage facility near Fairfield.

He made an initial appearance in federal court in Great Falls on Monday. The six other men will face hearings before an immigration judge in Colorado, said a spokesman with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Since these illegals aren't a risk to national security, does this mean ICE has finally gotten around arresting illegals in the everyday workplace? HOORAY!

I looking forward to them coming to a community near me soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The immigration officials in Montana and North Dakota are probably NOT overworked and unndermanned and since there are relatively FEW illegals for now ANYWAY they can respond to a call. A post here last month on this site talked about a raid at Big Sky ski area south of Bozeman, MT. ICE officials got a tip and travelled from HELENA down to Big Sky, a distance of at least 125 miles to check out the tip. I can call ICE HERE in Aurora, Colorado where ICE has a detention FACILITY 5 miles away and the ICE does NOTHING!

Also, Montana and North Dakota have some of the lowest hourly salaries of the 50 US states and GOOD jobs at even $13 an hour can be hard to find! So, ICE maybe is more inclined to eliminate ILLEGALS with this in mind?

I will tell you what Montana and North Dakota still has that you will not find in Los Angeles. Good PUBLIC schools! People who go to church and wave at you while driving on a country road. Clean air and water for the most part! Crime free neighborhoods where if you forget to lock your front door or your car you don't worry about it! I am not saying these states are a complete paradise but in spite of the low wages the quality of life beats NYC!

yes- well after The mexicans have gotten all they can out of oregon and washington , montana will be next- but you see- they have been forewarned- we thought it was california's problem.