Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

6 Illegal Aliens Working at Homstead AFB Arrested

http://www.ice.gov/graphics/news/newsre ... estead.htm
    July 26, 2005

6 ILLEGAL ALIENS WORKING AT THE HOMESTEAD AIR RESERVE BASE ARRESTED BY ICE
    HOMESTEAD, Fla. –Six Mexican nationals working illegally at the Homestead Air Reserve Base were arrested here today by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) special agents.

Three of the six men were identified early this morning by security forces officers assigned to the 482nd Fighter Wing. Officers working at the Air Reserve’s main gate noticed irregularities in the documents presented by the three men and called ICE special agents for follow-up.

The men, who are contracted by a Texas-based corporation, were working on a major runway-resurfacing project.

ICE special agents confirmed that the documents presented were fraudulent and conducted a subsequent investigation. Sixty additional employees were identified as working for the Texas-based corporation and an inspection of their documents revealed three other men as being in the country illegally.

“Identifying vulnerabilities in our critical infrastructure sites is an ICE priority,� said John Paletti, acting special agent-in-charge of ICE’s Miami office. “ICE, along with its DOD partners, will continue working together to neutralize any existing vulnerabilities in our nation’s critical infrastructure.�

“Security forces personnel displayed exceptional diligence in detecting these individuals and ensuring the security of the Homestead Air Reserve Base and our workers,� said Randall G. Falcon, commander for the 482nd Fighter Wing. “We value the cooperation between ICE and the 482nd Fighter Wing security forces in promptly dealing with this matter.�

All of those arrested today have been placed into administrative removal proceedings. The investigation into the case is ongoing.

In accordance with ICE’s homeland security mission, ICE agents prioritize worksite enforcement efforts by focusing on investigations related to critical infrastructure, national security and employers who engage in egregious criminal violations.

Over the past few years, ICE agents have conducted several nationwide operations designed to remove illegal aliens found working at some of the nation’s most sensitive worksites, including airports, nuclear power plants, chemical plants and defense facilities.

At U.S. commercial airports alone, ICE has identified more than 5,800 unauthorized airport workers, arrested more than 1,100 unauthorized alien workers, and obtained 775 criminal indictments.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Same Ole stuff still going on.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

aliens arrested

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Same Ole stuff still going on.
    I FEEL YOUR BLUES. AFTER CAFTA PASSED, IT JUST FEELS LIKE SUCH AN UPHILL BATTLE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tired, Yes
    Discouraged- A little
    Angry-You Bet
    Ready to Keep Fighting-Give me a couple hours of sleep and I will be ready to start again. It AINT OVer yet!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

In 1998 when I went to the US Navy and USMC Museum's at the Washington Navy Yard the Marines and DoD Police at the gate wouldent even let me on the base without ID and this was before 9/11 and I was like 13 years old!!

Now almost 4 years after 9/11 they let illegal immigrants walk right in without checking ID? What if one wasent Hispanic and rather was a member of Al Qaeda?