Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In response to the Justice Department challenge of its effort to crack down on illegal immigration, Arizona has sued the federal government for failing to enforce immigration laws.

The state and federal government needs to be sued for each crime committed by illegal immigrants. Every job lost, every school seat taken, for everything printed in Spanish, every jail cell and every hospital bed etc etc.

Deport illegal aliens

THat is right. We know the Democrats will never enforce the laws. So we have to vote all the Democrats out. Do not vote for Barack Obama in 2012. We do not need Obama. Most poeple think he was not born in the United States. So he does not deserve re-election.

When the border crossings

When the border crossings - were in the hundreds, the Border Patrol could handle it. They are not equipped to seek out those who had made it into America.

Eisenhower set up "Operation Wetback": In 1954. His INS Commissioner used the Border Patrol, state and local officials and the police to find and remove those who entered illegally.

Today, the numbers of the illegal entrants is many times that of the 1950s. (I believe it to be well in excess of the current estimated 12,000).
    It is simply too large for the INS/ICE to handle by itself. The federal government should provide financial aid to the states for the additional effort that is needed to find and remove these folks.

America needs to restore the definition of the 14th amendment or create another to re-establish the original purpose of the 14th.
    Instead of a legion of immigration attorneys getting paid by our own government to defend illegals and use specious arguments as to the definition of "under the jurisdiction of", we should enforce our established laws.

I would think the number is 100% if you go by the United States Constitution and the laws.

Re: Deport illegal aliens

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    THat is right. We know the Democrats will never enforce the laws. So we have to vote all the Democrats out. Do not vote for Barack Obama in 2012. We do not need Obama. Most poeple think he was not born in the United States. So he does not deserve re-election.
    I don't think the other party of the global government will either.

Re: Deport illegal aliens

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    I don't think the other party of the global government will either.
    So right you are.

REPUBLICANS TO PUSH AMNESTY (Just like Obama)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-192736.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I also agree all stat e should enforce Law .in my book they should had
    did this long be for this . it out Of hand. republicans to push amnesty
    just like obama
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12