Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The 7 amnesties that have been passed by Congress

A History of Amnesty

Proponents of another new amnesty for illegal aliens fail to acknowledge the history and net effect of previous amnesties. Many Americans believe that there has been only one prior amnesty, the Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA) of 1986. In fact, including IRCA, there have been seven amnesties since that time, using the misnomers of “reformâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

For everyone who is old enough to remember America before 1986 ... do we need another amnesty?

We missed the "road closed" sign, we're on the edge of the cliff, do we pull a Thelma and Louise or do we back her up and fix the road?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="Judy"]For everyone who is old enough to remember America before 1986 ... do we need another amnesty?/quote]

not NO but HELL NO

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    For everyone who is old enough to remember America before 1986 ... do we need another amnesty?/quote]

not NO but HELL NO
    My sentiments exactly. Lets back up and fix the road. Lets do our jobs. Lets get these people out of here like we should have done in 1986 and every single day since.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Truely a shame and a sham to sell this country out and all for CHEAP LABOR AND VOTES . You know what we used to do to traitors and treasonous crimes?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Truely a shame and a sham to sell this country out and all for CHEAP LABOR AND VOTES . You know what we used to do to traitors and treasonous crimes?
    And the sellout and takeover continues with his new faith based PARTNERSHIP that will no doubt be Obummers new popett.

Bringing government into churches for votes.

What a complete slimebag.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

For everyone who is old enough to remember America before 1986 ... do we need another amnesty?
    NO!

Now another question. Anyone who is old enough to remember the 86 Amnesty, did you really think that it would not look like it does today? Did we not know it was wrong and would lead us to this very spot in time? Was a degree in rocket science really needed to predict the outcome? Did one really need an IQ higher than that of a mushroom to see the damage that an act such as amnesty would create?

And who was the brilliant conservative of the day?

No slack for traitors!

roundabout---

"Now another question. Anyone who is old enough to remember the 86 Amnesty, did you really think that it would not look like it does today? Did we not know it was wrong and would lead us to this very spot in time? Was a degree in rocket science really needed to predict the outcome? Did one really need an IQ higher than that of a mushroom to see the damage that an act such as amnesty would create? "

I am among those responsible. I lived in the Northeast. I do not believe I ever saw an illegal. I was, stupidly, unaware of the threat. Our President was Reagan. I felt that if Ronnie were for it, it was probably OK. I did not look behind the curtain. I knew Kennedy was involved and I did not trust him--but --again, I thought Prez Reagan would veto it if it was bad. It was estimated to be one to one and a half million people.

Today, I would put them all on trains and buses and send them back--regardless of age and time in country. I sincerely believe, just from looking around me and paying at6tention that there has to be 30 million here. The estimates for Georgia are three fourths of a million,. I visit Louisiana and NY/CT to see my children. I will not list every single town and city, but Danbury, CT --overrun with Brazilians. Putnam and Westchester County--- in very store, on the streets. Portchester NY --infested with them and a Fed judge just created an unbelievably un-American rule so that they can have a Hispanic councilman in the city. New Orleans--zillions.

It wasn't until the last 6-8 years that I had my eyes opened. However, they will be shut in death and I will never, never understand the liberals who argue that we are a country of immigrants and, like lemmings march together to the destruction of the greatest republic in the history of man.

I am in my late 70s and it may happen before I die.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    NO!

Now another question. Anyone who is old enough to remember the 86 Amnesty, did you really think that it would not look like it does today? Did we not know it was wrong and would lead us to this very spot in time? Was a degree in rocket science really needed to predict the outcome? Did one really need an IQ higher than that of a mushroom to see the damage that an act such as amnesty would create?

And who was the brilliant conservative of the day?

No slack for traitors!
    We all knew. We all knew it was wrong. He should have never ever agreed to it. Then there were 6 more after his. It's time to put the car in reverse, back up, and go fix the road. It's time to get these people out of here and keep them out. No mercy, no exceptions, no bias, no preference. All illegal aliens, 100%, must be deported with their families intact, no minor children abandoned here. No Child Left Behind.

Judy wrote,
    It's time to put the car in reverse, back up, and go fix the road. It's time to get these people out of here and keep them out. No mercy, no exceptions, no bias, no preference. All illegal aliens, 100%, must be deported with their families intact, no minor children abandoned here. No Child Left Behind.
    Agreed. We must also wake up America! We will see a Republican victory in Nov. What will we get for our efforts? A repeat of the 90's? We must be prepared to throw all of the bums under the bus as their traitorous arses are exposed. No more party loyalty just for the sake of the party. If the Republicans cannot, or will not uphold the laws of this land, will not pay attention and uphold the Constitution of this land, then they should be exposed as the traitorous scum that they are. They should be........ We should all realize that the money spigot has been opened wide, some have received just what they wished for. The Republican Party leaders cannot be allowed to act as though they are all blind men and did not see this freight train coming down the tracks. The whole lot of both parties have been selling our country for nickels.

I refuse to carry water for a party led by leaches and worms!

misterbill, I remain optimistic in the long run. Americans are waking up, each and every day. There is no stopping the awakening. It may very well get ugly, but we Americans will win out. Who the heck wants to live under the totalitarian thumb?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast