Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

8 entrants found in water tanks

Published: 04.07.2007

8 entrants found in water tanks
    By Alexis Huicochea
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    A man was arrested Wednesday after officials say he tried to smuggle eight people into the country by hiding them inside water tanks.
    Kenneth Claunch 53, was arrested on suspicion of people smuggling and is now facing a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine, according to a news release from the U.S. Attorney's Office in Arizona.
    According to the release, around 1:20 a.m., Claunch came through the port of entry in Nogales, Ariz., driving a commercial van carrying equipment for cleaning carpets.
    U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers became suspicious and decided to perform a thorough inspection of the van, the release said.
    In the back of the van, officers found two water tanks and upon taking a closer look, discovered eight people hidden inside them, the release said.
    "Due to concern for the health and safety of anyone inside, several officers immediately began working on opening the water tanks while others took the driver in to custody," the release said.
    The officers had to lift the tanks off the floor of the vehicle to help the entrants out of them.
    Claunch is being detained pending the outcome of a hearing set for Monday.
    Three of the illegal entrants are being held as material witnesses and the others were returned to Mexico, the release said.

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/177371
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Whoa, those must have been some big water tanks on the back of a commerical van inorder to hold 4 people each!! They will stop at nothing!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Geez, good thing for those ILLEGALS that the tanks weren't filled with water too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Geez, good thing for those ILLEGALS that the tanks weren't filled with water too.
    Gosh, good thinking sis I didn't even think of that, but you know how slow I am sometimes

Thanks, I found Calif. she has 26 states up, great huh! I'm going to send some faxes down there this week with some of that information about the cost of illegals and add alittle out rage, i'll pretend like I'm a taxpayer, maybe I'll go in cognito as my sister might as well put her name to good use make her look like a concerned citizen! HA!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: 8 entrants found in water tanks

A man was arrested Wednesday after officials say he tried to smuggle eight people into the country by hiding them inside water tanks.

I don't know why they would go through so much discomfort.
    If they just wait a few more days, they can ride in style in unchecked Mexican trucks.

Kenneth Claunch 53, was arrested on suspicion of people smuggling and is now facing a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine, according to a news release from the U.S. Attorney's Office in Arizona.
    May this traitor get every single day of the max. sentence and be charged every single dollar of the max. fine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Smugglers sure think of everything, don't they?
    I guess there will be discounted smuggling rates, once the Mexican trucks start running non-stop to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    Smugglers sure think of everything, don't they?
    I guess there will be discounted smuggling rates, once the Mexican trucks start running non-stop to Canada.
    They have caught people up here smuggling drugs in the back of a septic tank truck.
    I can just see it now: hey man, does this weed taste funny to you?

smuggling drugs in the back of a septic tank truck.
    Barfbag anybody?