Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

85 illegal aliens discovered in 4 tractor trailers

Comments are being left after this article.
    ~~
    85 illegal aliens discovered in 4 tractor trailers, one local
    Written by Lauren K. Ohnesorge
    Monday, February 25 2008

Four men face alien smuggling charges after 85 illegal aliens were discovered inside four tractor trailers. One of the trucks was local.

The arrests were made jointly by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) Border Patrol.

ICE officials say the four stops occurred within a five-hour time span in Laredo, Texas. On-site canines assisted officers in discovering the illegal aliens.

Little specific information has been released by ICE, but a photograph released shows one of the tractor-trailers involved says Pittman Trucking, Newland on its side.

Rick Pittman of Pittman Trucking says he was contacted by ICE officials soon after the arrests were made two weeks ago. According to Pittman, his driver was approached at a truck stop and was told he could make extra money if he would leave the truck and come back. Once the truck was filled with illegal aliens, he was instructed to drive them to San Antonio. Pittman says the driver was promised $300 per alien smuggled. It’s something Pittman takes very seriously and, although the driver in question had been an employee for 10 years, Pittman says he will never again work for Pittman Trucking.

ICE officials told Pittman they thought it was the driver’s first offense and that he had “learned his lesson.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah, that Mexican Truck "Demonstration" Project is a good idea, ain't it? Oh BTW, ALIPAC and Congress killed it by passing an amendment denying funds to be provided but the DOT with Bush's insistence has kept the program going in defiance of Congress!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Part of the Bush plan to flood this country with illegal invaders from Mexico.

It almost has to be intentional since anyone could have forseen that it was only a mater of time until the Mexico truck project turned into a massive human smuggling operation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It’s something Pittman takes very seriously and, although the driver in question had been an employee for 10 years, Pittman says he will never again work for Pittman Trucking.

Now that's what I want to hear. I wonder if he has a wife and kids. I wonder how they feel right now. It seems that charges should be made against these truck drivers. They were told what they were doing to get the money, no innocence there.

forwarded to the family truckers.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    forwarded to the family truckers.
    Not sure I understand.

My family is a family of long-haul (OTR) truckers and I'm the one who plays secretary to keep them updated.

Anytime something regarding this trucking nightmare on the border arises, they ask me to make sure they are notified. They then check out things and share information with their buddies.

We are talking MN, WI, IA to CA and back about every 10 days (2-3 trips per month depending) so if you are in the LA area, they may very well be hauling your hams or your eggs.
    From the Border Movie:

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    My family is a family of long-haul (OTR) truckers and I'm the one who plays secretary to keep them updated.

Anytime something regarding this trucking nightmare on the border arises, they ask me to make sure they are notified. They then check out things and share information with their buddies.

We are talking MN, WI, IA to CA and back about every 10 days (2-3 trips per month depending) so if you are in the LA area, they may very well be hauling your hams or your eggs.
    Thanks

My brother-in-law says thanks for the update. He doesn't use a laptop so relies on this info when he gets home.

Says to expect more updates on this as he has heard that SWIFT's denial of the allegations will not be held up as the info about the investigation gets released. Says that there are many Federal Investigators working side-by-side.

(I personally kind of smell another Federal Express situation.)
    From the Border Movie:

MW
    [quote][b]ICE officials told Pittman they thought it was the driver’s first offense and that he had “learned his lesson.â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn