Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Accused Rockland Killer Is Illegal Alien

http://1010wins.com/topstories/local_st ... 14209.html

Accused Rockland Killer Is Illegal Alien

May 4, 2005 11:41 am US/Eastern
    (1010 WINS) (NEW CITY, N.Y.) The man accused of killing a New City woman in her home last Friday is an illegal immigrant who had several identities. Clarkstown Police say they finally have the real name and age of the suspect. He's identified as 29-year-old Ronald Douglas Herrera Castellanos. Originally police thought he was 39, and they didn't have his real name.

Police say Herrera-Castellanos is a Guatemalan citizen who has stayed in the United States since 2001 after his six-month tourist visa expired. Police have been in touch with law enforcement in Guatemala and San Francisco.

Detective have have the cell phone and wallet belonging to the dead woman - 42-year-old Mary Nagle.

Police say the accused killer allegedly made 51 calls Friday from her cell phone to Nagle's friends and family, making threatening comments and providing lurid details of his sexual attack on Nagle.

Police continue to look for a black plastic garbage bag they believe will have clothes the accused killer wore when Nagle was strangled, beaten and stabbed while being raped.

When police arrested Herrera on Friday, his California driver's license gave the name of Douglas Martin Herrera, age 39.

A man by that name in San Francisco told homicide detectives there that he didn't know the accused killer or how his personal information came to be on someone else's driver's license.

A Town of Ramapo warrant for his arrest under the name Ronald Douglas has been active since 2002 when he didn't show up in court to answer an assault charge accusing him of beating a former girlfriend.

I posted this first thing this am, LOL. In my backyard!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I posted this first thing this am, LOL. In my backyard!
    Scarry crap. Most ppl do NOT know just how close to home this invasion really hits them!!! Time for the folks to wake up and take action

HUSKER, we've been on this for YEARS! It's only now that there are people such as those here who are becoming aware. I had hoped that we could have stopped this long before it reached any of our backyards.

I'm just grateful that we can unite on this issue now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    HUSKER, we've been on this for YEARS! It's only now that there are people such as those here who are becoming aware. I had hoped that we could have stopped this long before it reached any of our backyards.

I'm just grateful that we can unite on this issue now!
    Yes, united we do stand, and move forward. When we are divided, we appear to be nothing more than crazies, and are easily dismissed. POWER comes from the numbers!