Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I saw O'Reilly grill an ACLU attorney tonight about the case. I almost lost it in the interview!

The ACLU defends criminals! They are bottom feeders for sure!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I definitely agree on that. I am sorry I missed that interview. I would have enjoyed that. I am outraged at what the ACLU has been doing in reference to law enforcement and towns trying to enforce immigration laws. The ACLU is corruption in motion and I hope their actions come back and bite them in the rear!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I saw O'Reilly grill an ACLU attorney tonight about the case. I almost lost it in the interview!

The ACLU defends criminals! They are bottom feeders for sure!!!
    How I wished I'd seen that. Did O"Reilly rake him over the coals good?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It was a smug, smiling woman. I wish I could remember her name. He was quite annoyed with her. Yelling about what about if they were terrorists. The van apparently changed lanes without a signal. This is a valid reason to pull someone over. Then 14 Guatemalens, who don't speak English, NO ID, AND NO LICENSE... JUST WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHAT ARE THEY DOING DRIVING WITHOUT THE RIGHT (BREAKING THE LAW)Does'nt that seem suspiscious?!!! I lost it right their when she was trying to defend them, like this would'nt be suspiscious... AND GROUNDS TO CALL BACK UP. LIKE HE SHOULD OF LET THEM GO THEIR MERRY WAY!!

DOES SHE KNOW WHO IS COMING OVER THE BORDER! MURDERERES, DRUGDEALERS, SMUGGLERS, CHILD MOLESTERS, ON AND ON

JUST ONCE I'D LIKE TO SEE THE ACLU BE THE VICTIM OF THIS INVASION THEY WOULD BE CHANGING THEIR SIDE IMMEDIATELY.

BOTTOM FEEDERS! ALL OF THEM!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I found that video clip at Foxnews.com and am posting it in pictures forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    the ACLU is so anti-american now a days that its not even funny.
    this is a disgrace to Americans..

anti-american civil liberties union
    or
    american communist liberties union
    Yup. In our house we call the the Anti-American Commie Leftist Union.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    JUST ONCE I'D LIKE TO SEE THE ACLU BE THE VICTIM OF THIS INVASION THEY WOULD BE CHANGING THEIR SIDE IMMEDIATELY.

BOTTOM FEEDERS! ALL OF THEM!!
    I saw that sorry excuse for an American the other night. I remember thinking I hope she's the next victim of illegal alien crime. It would serve her right.

MW Wrote:
    If the ACLU wins this case - I'm giving up on humanity. Heck, I'll buy a cabin in the Alaskan wilderness and live out the rest of my days as a recluse.
    MW,
    I`ll go in partners with you.
    ------------------------

April
    Me Too!

Why isn't the ACLU suing on behalf of the American family whose American children were kicked off the school bus because they spoke English in America?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast