Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

States need to check EVERYONE they question's immigration status so Racial Profiling can no longer be used in lawsuits. I think that is how the MO. law is written and no one is threatening them.

ACLU has loads of money from private donors too such as the Ford Foundation.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

"Know thine enemy".

To that end, everyone should be familiar with Rodger Baldwin and the genesis of the ACLU.

In 1934 Baldwin authored a piece titled "Freedom in the USA and the USSR." He wrote: "The class struggle is the central conflict of the world; all others are incidental. When that power of the working class is once achieved, as it has been only in the Soviet Union, I am for maintaining it by any means whatever. Dictatorship is the obvious means in a world of enemies at home and abroad. I dislike it in principle as dangerous to its own objects. But the Soviet Union has already created liberties far greater than exist elsewhere in the world. … [There] I saw ... fresh, vigorous expressions of free living by workers and peasants all over the land.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/indi ... indid=1579

http://www.dianedew.com/aclu.htm
    No amnesty until the border is secured... then no amnesty.

The ACLU has been making a mess in this country for a long time. They are the frivolous lawsuit

1925 The trial of John T. Scopes better known as the Scopes Trial aka Monkey Trial is a good example. They baited a teacher with the promise of defense if they violated the law. Then the attorneys coached students so they could challenge the law and make a buck. They defended Scopes (their patsy) so well that he actually was found guilty and the law was later ruled constitutional. Scopes fine was thrown out on a sentencing technicality during appeal.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12