Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    It is appalling, considering so many American citizens cannot even buy a home.
    YOU'VE GOT THAT RIGHT. HERE I AM WISHING I COULD OWN A HOME AND I KNOW ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FOR ME. BUT THESE PEOPLE COME HERE AND GET ANYTHING THEIR LITTLE HEARTS DESIRE. OUR GOVERNMENT ISN'T WORKING FOR US,THEY ARE WORKING FOR THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT AND ITS ILLEGAL CITIZENS HERE IN AMERICA. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 2010 ELECTIONS SO I CAN DO MY PART TO VOTE THOSE WHO ARE FOR AMNESTY OUT OF OFFICE.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Our government is working for EVERYONE but us. Any kind of immigrant, illegal or legal, can get whatever they need. I don't have anything against legal immigration (although I think it's time to decrease the intake numbers) but I think an American citizen should ALWAYS get a better deal than an immigrant, legal and particularly illegal. When did we become second-class citizens of our own country?

In every single law that is passed there is probably a clause that could eliminate illegals from getting better benefits. We need to make sure this is a topic of concern. Not just about home loans and health care, about everything our government does with money. Everything should have a "no illegals" clause and the right to ask for ID.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Want to share something with you all, that might help in your chances of getting something of your own.

The USDA has a loan program. It is called the "Rural Home Loan Program". It is designed for people with "modest" incomes, and the payments can be 1/2 percent instead of the usual 1%. This loan program is designed to get people of lowered incomes out of the city, with the idea that it will help in improving well being (health) and of course becoming more self-sufficient, being that part of it is to promote some gardening, keeping of some livestock such as chickens.

You can find it online, and it has a basic income calculator (to see if you qualify by income).

We plan to use it soon, and get ourselves out of town. Finding a small plot with a nice mobile home on it, already set-up, is what we are aiming for. Heck, we already have the chickens and all our out-buildings (which we made to be able to be moved), except a barn, which my teen son firmly wants to build when we do move!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12