Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Adding to my huge list of reasons why McCain must go.

McCain is selling us out again. Amazing that just after the Supreme Court ruling allowing corporations to buy all the free speech they can afford, that McCain has started pandering to Big Pharma. This bill can be construed as only pandering to big money! Read it and weep folks. This 'food safety' bill has nothing to do with safety only limiting your choices to Big Pharma drugs! Expect more of the same on many issues as the politicians smell the money to be had from corporations! The largest sell out in history has begun.

I have often posted that if you want to see America’s future…look at Europe’s past.

The next step for the Puppet Masters is to take away your right to choose natural supplements opposed to dangerous pharmaceutical drugs. Yep, this maneuver is back…like a snake hiding under a rock waiting for the right time to strike.

If you believe Bush, McCain (and other Repubs.) were and are traveling a different path than that of Obama and his comrades…you are not looking closely. Just like with Global Warming…the United Nations’ fingerprints are all over these grabs to control every aspect of your life.

Pharmaceutical Drugs take more lives than they save. Often the side effects of drugs are worse than the disease. Stop John McCain now. We need to be able to choose vitamin supplements if we want.

If he is worried about saving lives and safety…Build a fence and start immediately returning to the third world countries their exports that for the last two decades have taken the lives of 10s of thousands on American soil.

Sign the petition and pass it along:

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/56 ... _KEY=26714

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-s3002/show

I DO NOT TRUST THEM...

I DO NOT TRUST THEM ONE BIT TO BE MAKING DECISIONS FOR OUR COUNTRY...McCain and all the Dems and Repubs like him must go...