Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ADL Press Release on anti-illegal immigration movement

Heard about this on NPR this morning. What struck me enough to find the actual article was the assertion that the Minutemen were more or less the same thing as neo-nazis and that those who are protesting day laborers/day laborer centers/Home Depot are as well. We all know this to be untrue, but there it was on the radio for all to digest. The whole article is too long to post, so I just posted the Overview and the link. You can click through the article to hear about some very real neo-nazi acts of aggression that have gone on in this country as well as an overextension of the term "neo-nazi" to basically include anyone who is anti-illegal immigration.

http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/im...ons=sHeading_1

Extremists Declare 'Open Season' on Immigrants: Hispanics Target of Incitement and Violence Overview

Posted: May 23, 2006

As the public debate over immigration reform has taken center-stage in American politics and public life, white supremacists, neo-Nazis and other racists have declared "open season" on immigrants and attempted to co-opt and exploit the controversy by focusing their efforts -- and their anger -- on the minority group at the center of the controversy: Hispanics.

As a result, to a level unprecedented in recent years, America's Latino immigrant population has become the primary focus of hateful and racist rhetoric and extreme violence -- aided, abetted and encouraged by America's white supremacist and racist haters.

Spurred in recent weeks by the debate on Capitol Hill and the groundswell of grassroots activism in support of America's immigrant community, extremists have become increasingly emboldened by, and fixated on, the controversy over immigration policy, encouraging their supporters to capitalize on the issue by encouraging anti-immigrant activism, and even violence against all Hispanics.

While white supremacists have for many years attempted to exploit rising anti-immigration sentiments in the U.S., the level and intensity of their attacks against Hispanics has reached dangerous new highs, with right-wing extremists joining anti-immigration groups, distributing anti-immigrant propaganda and holding frequent anti-immigration rallies and protests.

As a result, Hispanics, regardless of their citizenship or immigration status, increasingly are becoming the targets of hatred and violence from hardcore white supremacists.

Racists ranging from neo-Nazis to Klansmen to racist skinheads are among the most active anti-immigration activists in the country. Motivating their actions is the core conviction of modern white supremacist ideology: That the white race itself is threatened with extinction by a "rising tide of color" controlled and manipulated by Jews.

This following report examines the recent record of extreme rhetoric and violence from white supremacist groups and their followers that has played out against the backdrop of the immigration debate in America.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Well

We all know what is really happening and that is the desturction of America as we know it by the elitist here in the US and Mexico.

We also know this racist crap is the only thing they have to try and counter the truth, which they know they cannot do. To many people are awake now and know the truth and that is administration and others are destroying our beloved Country! The UN is not our friend. Don't forget that they are holding a summit in NY on of all days July 4th (OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY) to try and push a global gun ban treaty (this is all about disarming America so that we will have nothing left to defend our Country and ourselves)!

Guns don't kill, it is the person behind it. They want to disarm the law abiding citizens! The criminals will still get guns, so we will be helpless!

Well I say when HELL FREEZES OVER!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

They can call me whatever they like. I will not back down. I know who I am. I am an American who will not willingling give up her country to a massive influx of illegal aliens. If that is racist then so be it.

I can see the handwriting on the wall folks, this is how they plan to defeat any reisitance to pro-illegal immigrantion, by labeling anyone who dares to stand against them as RACIST, FAR RIGHT WING NUTS, and VIGILANTES. Anyone who dares to go against their president, and their senators, will be labeled just a bunch of white fanatics wanting to rid their country of poor hard working "brown" citizens just wanting to be good Americans! Doesn't matter that the anti-illegal immigration coalition consists of people of all colors with thousands of legal hispanics, to the world it will be just a white supremacy thing, a bunch of thugs the dregs of society!
    This is a war our own president started when he first labeled the minutemen as a bunch of vigilantes, while standing there holding the hand of Vincente Fox in Mexico.Our president knew exactally the right words to use against his own countrymen to obtain his own evil purposes in pushing for no borders with Mexico, Canada and America.He and most of our own Senate leaders have sold us out without a backward glance in our direction. Our country has become so politically correct, that anyone labeled as a RACIST. loses any respect or empathy from the mindless left so as to render these people totally ineffective in any endeavors to thwart evil plans being thrust on them by their own president and our traitorous leaders.Anything we do they are going to twist it into a RACIST thing against good, compasionate people like our president
    If this works and we are rendered ineffective, because we are a bunch of vigilantes and racist on the fringes of government we are going to lose America. I think this is why our own Senate so arrogantly turned their backs on us yesterday without a thought of any consequences against them because they really think they are going to be able to label us as RACIST and the rest of the American public who are straddling the fence on this issue will be to afraid of being labeled the same way, will come down on their side giving them enough votes to win at the polls in Nov.
    Well folks, the gauntlet has been thrown down by the President, our Senate, Vicente Fox, and the pro-illegal immigration groups,Americans are going to have to be steadfast enough to be able to stand up and be labeled RACIST, take it like a man or woman,and go on with our fight against the taking of our country by Mexico.We are the last outpost here people, the last defense of our borders, our way of life,and our country's soverignty.We are going to have to find a way to twist this word RACIST into a righteous banner for our side, and throw it back into the face of renegade President and Senate and show the whole world, just who the real RACIST and race baiters are here, and it is not the people wanting to defend their borders, fighting to maintain our soverignty, and our way of life as we know it!
    Any and all government leaders from the President down who came up with an obscene law that forces our government to ask Mexico or any other border country, if we have their permission to secure our borders, build a fence,whatever means it takes. to keep to keep our country free and soverign, these leaders should immediately be labeled as tratiors to our country and our constitution!
    Can you imagine what OBL and the Alkada terroist Network must be thinking of our country now? They must be very confused as to our stated harsh stance on terror, then to turn around and ask for another country's permission to defend our own borders, they must think we have lost our ever loving minds here! They should also feel free to come over our southern borders at their will and bring the war to us. Our own President and Senators have thrown them an invitation they will not be able to resist.
    To sum it all up, Call me a Racist, call me a vigilante, a person on the fringe of the government, call me whatever you will, just don't you dare to call me a traitor, I will leave that name with which to label my very corrupt government with, yesterday they earned that label.

MR. PRESIDENT, YOU HAVE FOOLED ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME,YOU WILL NEVER EVER FOOL ME AGAIN.!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

AMEN - nittygritty. You said it better than I.

However, our enemies across the globe have known about our open borders for a long time and I personally believe they are already here. If I were them though I would just sit back and watch the show at this point.

If they were so inclined they could be content to sit back and watch this nation collapse from within. Somebody pushed the self destruct button and the count down is on... Can we stop it? God (please help us) I hope so.

DIM1968,
    I to think they are already here, they do know how to bide their time don't they!
    I am thinking also of that little dictator in Iran, you know the one, the short man with the short complex. He has stated he is recruting suicide bombers to train to come over here and terroize us. Now that they and the whole world knows our own crocked government is on their side by alerting the mexican government as to where they can and can not cross safely over into our country, they can come in here and be welcomed by our goverment and elected leaders with open arms! I can only hope, if they do come with their suicide bombs, (and they will ) it may be those leaders who have compromised our safety that first feel the threat from these fanatics!I don't think they will be satisfied to sit back and watch, their hatred runs to deep and they want their part of us! the gauntlet was also thrown down to our enemies, once again, our President is saying to them,
    BRING IT ON!

I tell you dim, when that happens, and it will, just a matter of time, with the next terroist act here in our country, we are going to see such a backlash on our own government leaders, it will be a terrible time here in America! There will be a run on the pawn shops, it will be complete chaos here in America, the citizens not trusting our government leaders to protect the citizens, they have shown us they will not do that.
    IT will be everyman for himself to protect his or her own family. My heart is copletely broken by what our government has done to us, though not my spirit, I call on my Indian ancestors to give me and my friends here , the strength and the courage we will need to face the future that I believe is now before us!

I HEAR THE DRUMS BEATING A LITTLE LOUDER AND LOUDER EVERY DAY!
    Build the dam fence post haste!