Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Yeah, and what I've noticed is most of them are not aware that Martin Luther King was a Republican because of the racist view of the Democratic party. I don't think things have changed much. The Dems seem to promote illegals more than they promote African-Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    Yeah, and what I've noticed is most of them are not aware that Martin Luther King was a Republican because of the racist view of the Democratic party. I don't think things have changed much. The Dems seem to promote illegals more than they promote African-Americans.
    If you look at prison and crime stats you will see that many black males have criminal records which prevent them from being able to vote. That maybe the reason why the democrats are looking elsewhere. Another factor maybe that all that they were hoping for did not materialize. I don't know if any of you heard of this but when Obama was campaigning in south Florida he was at the Bank Atlantic Center and one African American woman actually said that if he got elected she would never have to pay for gas or anything else which made the news.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN (AFRICAN-AMERICAN) I'M NOT AT ALL PLEASED AT WHATS HAPPENING IN MY COUNTRY (U.S.A.). ITS TIME FOR ALL AMERICANS TO COME TOGETHER AS ONE AND STOP OUR COUNTRY FROM FURTHER RUIN AND EROSION BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. ITS UP TO US TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK AND TELL MEXICO AND ITS GOVERNMENT TO GO STRAIGHT TO H**L ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
    Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about.

Proud patriotic AMERICANS of all heritages working at "being American" for the benefit of all patriotic Americans against all dangers from without and within.

It is true. My African descent family members are so emotional about what Obama represents that they cannot see the truth. I am just wondering what will it take for them to wake up? When will they wake up? There is no talking to them about this subject and that is exactly what was counted on when his keepers promoted Obama.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

sarum, all you can do is keep trying.
    ask them what he has done good for them, see if they can answer anything

African Americans have been victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have never addressed the deaths of Jamiel Shaw or Rodney Johnson. Sharpton and Jackson act they can represent all blacks in this country but the reality is they can't and neither can Obama.

Obama's father was not an American black man. He grew up in Hawaii away from the mainstream black cultures that Americans are familiar with. Obama attended expensive private schools. He attended Harvard and has well paying jobs.

He didn't have to work as a police officer like Rodney Johnson did. Rodney did chose to work in a profession that is dangerous but due to lack of enforcement of illegal immigration laws his job became more dangerous and eventually his life was taken.

Jamiel Shaw was a young man trying to do the best despite living in a bad neighborhood. Jamiel's mother was serving in the Army to help support her family. Many have argued that Jamiel was connected to gangs and set himself up as a target. Jamiel likely knew gang members but it will never be known if he was a gang member. His school records speak for themselves he got good grades and was often recruited by colleges. Jamiel was walking home from the mall and gunned down by an illegal who thought he was a gang member. Jamiel didn't deserve to die.

Sharpton, Jackson and Obama are helping victimize the people of color they claim to represent. They are victimizing all legal Americans.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

its so obvious that these three do not care for other blacks.
    a few people know this but others are jst too blind and too stupid to see whats going on

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Yes. Especially them. (Talk about a double-cross .) African American leaders must be complete idiots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12