Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

After Gestapo-like raids Immigrants resist state repression

After Gestapo-like raids
    Immigrants resist state repression
    By Heather Cottin

Published Oct 17, 2007 11:23 PM
    As the government ramps up racism and state repression against immigrants across the country, immigrant rights forces are organizing resistance.

Two weeks ago Homeland Security sent Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents throughout Long Island and arrested almost 200 immigrants. In an editorial entitled “Stop the raids,â€

Re: After Gestapo-like raids Immigrants resist state repress

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    Armed squads bursting into homes in the dead of night with shotguns and automatic weapons, terrorizing families...
    Sounds like robbers and murderers from Mexico invading American homes and killing American citizens.

Who's the Gestapo now?

Something to think about...

Wow ...that was right from the commie blogs...the WORKERS with a big Red Star ...What a bunch of Hog wash
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Two weeks ago Homeland Security sent Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents throughout Long Island and arrested almost 200 immigrants.
    But wait,... were they 'immigrants' or illegal aliens?
    If the latter, the legal processes and inherent rights involved are quite different. Sounds like Ms. Cottin (the author of the article) has a lot of emotion invested in reporting this story, but doesn't seem to like to work with things called cold, hard, facts..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All I can say is..........GO ICE!!!!

Thank you for posting this. ICE is doing a far better job than I thought. We need much more of this kind of action. I am certain the reference to "immigrants" really means illegals. I have no fear of ICE breaking down my door.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even though there is a lot to be desired, I still think it is important to regularly voice support for the folks at ICE doing the hand's on enforcement. Most of the problems associated with "under-enforcement" are not the product of the rank and file employees within ICE, but are more a result of bad policy+corrupt or clueless managers/directors.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let the OBL's protest all they want. They don't seem to get the fact that many more Americans are not buying their tripe rhetoric of racism, relations to KKK, comparing us to the Nazis, etc. and they know it.
    They are losing ground and are getting desperate.

We cannot be fooled for one minute. These jokers will not go away quietly, nor will they go away w/o a fight. Trouble is, they picked on the wrong bully!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I'm ready to march in Washington how are you?

AMERICA IS PROUD OF YOU ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)