Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Ain't illegal alien life grand
    yeah! I'm whistling "Zippitty-Doo-Da!" out of my ass I'm so fricken happy to have all the illegals they can spare!
    I hear you Steve. The more I read the more ticked off I become. I do, however, have to thank you for cracking me up
    Next year I'm gonna have to make you laugh in spanish! "Que" "Hold me Matters "I'm scared!"
    Hang on, I gotcha baby
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We were correct, can we turn him in for fraud?

May persons who are in the United States apply?
    Yes, an applicant may be in the United States or in any other country. However, illegal immigrants are NOT eligible to apply. Persons who entered the United States illegally, or are currently out of status (e.g. overstaying their visas) are not eligible.

http://www.usgreencardlottery.org/questions.html
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    I truly believe there are people in the State department PICKING for the invaders.

Yes I too believe this admin. is capable of most anything.Lying & cheating seems to be their specialty just like IA's.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    We were correct, can we turn him in for fraud?

May persons who are in the United States apply?
    Yes, an applicant may be in the United States or in any other country. However, illegal immigrants are NOT eligible to apply. Persons who entered the United States illegally, or are currently out of status (e.g. overstaying their visas) are not eligible.

http://www.usgreencardlottery.org/questions.html
    We probably could via his IP Address but I doubt that they would bother to do anything about it, as evidenced by all of the stories on this board. We as a country are so overrun and out of control it appears that the will to do something has come and gone. Not to mention . . . . it's election time.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Well Steve, I'm sure you like I am happy to know they INCREASED the number of aliens eligible for the lottery:
    This is not true. Every year no more than 50 000 visas are allocated to this program (it used to be 55 000, but now 5 000 have been moved to NACARA category). And every year approximately 100 000 people are being selected, because some people might not receive the confirmation letter (the lottery used to be paper-based), some will be denied visa on the public charge, criminal or health-related grounds, some might change their mind or die before fiscal year starts etc.

Re: After 'painful' blunder, green card lottery results rele

I wonder if the idiots will check this illegal aliens' status and realize that is not eligible for anything but the 10 YEAR BAN.
    If he's illegal indeed (he never stated that), the only way for him to get a diversity visa is if he's eligible under INA 245(i). This would require presence of a labor certification or a visa petition filed on his behalf before 1998. This is probably not the case.

Re: After 'painful' blunder, green card lottery results rele

Quote Originally Posted by Washingtonian
    I wonder if the idiots will check this illegal aliens' status and realize that is not eligible for anything but the 10 YEAR BAN.
    If he's illegal indeed (he never stated that), the only way for him to get a diversity visa is if he's eligible under INA 245(i). This would require presence of a labor certification or a visa petition filed on his behalf before 1998. This is probably not the case.
    Thanks for joining the conversation Washingtonian.

I guess we all here have seen so much trickery by this admin. and assoc. a false labor cert. or a visa petition would be no problem for an IA. We simply do not trust them to uphold our laws.BTW Bush was not much better.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

U.S. Reruns Visa Lottery After Computer Error on First One
    By JULIA PRESTON
    Published: July 15, 2011

WASHINGTON — The State Department on Friday published the results of a new lottery to give residents’ visas to 55,000 foreigners around the world, running the drawing for the second time after a computer error forced officials to cancel the first one.

The new round of the lottery was deeply disappointing to about 22,000 foreigners who were advised by the State Department in May after the first drawing that they had received the residents’ visas, known as green cards. Officials determined that it had not been truly random, as the law requires, and the winners were notified days later that they would not be receiving documents to live permanently in the United States after all.

On Thursday, a federal judge in Washington dismissed a lawsuit against the State Department brought by the frustrated winners of the first round. The ruling by Judge Amy B. Jackson cleared the way for the department to post the results of the new drawing on its Web site on Friday.

The drawing, which is known as the diversity lottery, is designed to give scarce, highly coveted green cards to foreigners from countries that do not generally send many immigrants to the United States.

In the new drawing, 100,000 people were chosen from a pool of about 15 million applicants from around the world, State Department officials said. On a first-come-first-served basis, they can now move forward to the next steps in the process: presenting identity documents, passing background tests and undergoing consular interviews. A total of 55,000 green cards will be granted.

State Department officials said they were confident that the computer glitch was corrected. “Needless to say, the names and results were carefully analyzed and vetted and re-vetted before they were posted,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This will really put your shorts in a knot.

Diplok had already decided to return to his home country of Venezuela,bought his/her plane ticket and was ready to leave shortly when he/she got the news they won the lottery.

Diplok says other Dreamers have won the lottery last year and maybe this year. Out of 18 to 20 million people who apply what are the chances multiple Dreamers would win this lottery ???? This needs to be investigated yesterday !!

‘Green card lottery’ blunder comes as program’s future is in question
    By Tara Bahrampour, Published: July 15

For Olivier Millogo, there was one last chance to hit this year’s jackpot.

He’d been lucky the first time in May, winning a prized slot in the State Department’s “green card lotteryâ€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast