Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Agents find body of man shot to death

Published: 12.22.2006

Agents find body of man shot to death
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    Border Patrol agents working in the Green Valley area Friday morning discovered the body of a man who had been shot to death, an official said.

The man, who is believed to be between 25 and 30 years old, was left in the desert near West Ruby Star Ranch Road and may have been there for a couple of days, said Gustavo Soto, a spokesman for the Tucson Sector Border Patrol.

Around 8 a.m., a search-and-rescue agent flying a helicopter in the area saw the body, which was covered by a blanket, he said. Agents went to the locationand found that the man was dead.

Border Patrol agents have reported seeing drug smuggling activity in the area where the body was found, Soto said. However, it is not known if his death is drug-related.

The Pima County Sheriff’s Department is investigating and has deemed the case a suspicious death, said Sgt. James Ogden, a sheriff’s spokesman.

This is the 13th body that has been found in the Tucson Sector since the beginning of the fiscal year, which began in October, Soto said.

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/161562

Keep in mind, the fiscal year just began OCTOBER 1ST!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I guarantee you that Voz De Aztlan will write this up saying that they were killed by the BP agents. Every story they have had, where a Mexican died, they implicated some "white" vigilante or BP agent.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    So true gofer. I saw something, either it was here, or somewhere I read it, a while back, that the majority of violent deaths of Latino people within the U.S. were perpretrated by another Latino.

Doe anyone here remember hearing this, or where that statistic might be?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Technically, I'll bet this death will get lumped in with the many that die yearly due to our tough immigration laws that force those looking for a better life into the deserts.

I seriously doubt there's a list for those killed by drug smugglers and other criminal aliens.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn