Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aiding & abetting illegals

Aiding & abetting illegals

By Dimitri Vassilaros
    TRIBUNE-REVIEW
    Friday, July 13, 2007

The New Sanctuary Movement in the U.S. -- houses of worship harboring illegal aliens -- is performing miracles. Dumbstruck liberals have stopped braying about the separation of church and state and questioning the tax-exempt status of religious organizations involved in political issues.
    God works in strange and mysterious ways.

The movement is a growing coalition of churches, synagogues and other places of worship that is challenging the immigration system, according to USA Today. The sanctuaristas -- from New York to San Diego, Chicago to Miami -- help illegals facing deportation.

The men and women of God want the feds to stop raiding job sites to catch illegals. And they're lobbying for policies that would help aliens' families stay together, anchored in their adopted homeland, the newspaper reported.

A picture of Liliana, 29, a doe-eyed factory worker from Mexico with gold jewelry on her wedding ring finger, was on the front page of Monday's edition.
    The newspaper said she crossed the border illegally in 1998. Five immigration agents came to apprehend her in May. She said to them, "What about my children? I have a baby. I'm nursing."

They caved. They told her she could report to a detention center five days later for deportation.

Instead, she hid at the home of a Catholic deacon. Her latest address and deportation defender is St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Long Beach, reports USA Today.

Yes, the government may enter the buildings to apprehend suspects such as Liliana. But how would those pictures look on the front page, on a Web site or on nonstop cable news channels? Liliana-gate is one of several Mexican standoffs involving the sanctuary movement and the state.

Immigration law is being violated in the name of a noble tradition. But those wanting sanctuary today are not the hopeless and hapless who faced almost certain death with no other available refuge. The Middle Ages was ages ago.

The ones being protected today came to America voluntarily. They were not being chased. They may leave whenever they wish. The sooner the better.

Does anything prevent the illegals from standing in line with the law-abiding aliens who have been waiting patiently to someday earn American citizenship legally?

Immigration law is being ignored by tens of millions of illegals, their U.S. employers and the federal government that's supposed to enforce the law. So many laws are being ignored that an illegal can live in the U.S. as a virtual citizen, opening bank accounts, buying cars and houses, accessing government programs while not paying income taxes and, if otherwise eligible, not registering for the draft.

When obeying the law doesn't matter to anyone else, why should it matter to the sanctuary movement?

This perversion of religion is another example of transformational anarchy -- the unofficial bipartisan, inside-the-Beltway policy to ignore the rule of law. The goal seems to be to slowly undermine the U.S. It's as if rebar enhancing the strength of poured concrete is purposely compromised to hasten the cracking, crumbling and collapse of America's foundation.

Post-Americans of the New World Order then could attempt nation-building by turning North America into a super state.

God help the republic.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 17001.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If churchs want to aid illegals then they should ensure that they are returned home peacefully. Churchs should start paying taxes immediately if they want to help the communities instead of encouraging criminal behavior. What is wrong with our religious leaders when they believe that they are above the law and give blessing to people to disobey the law of the United States. What is really funny is that after encouraging breaking the law, the churchs have the nerve to say what good people the illegals are and some americans even believe the lies.

They caved
    I see ICE is still waiting on a spine donor! NEVER CAVE !!! Round 'em all up...let the bleeding heart support groups vist them in detention.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The men and women of God want the feds to stop raiding job sites to catch illegals. And they're lobbying for policies that would help aliens' families stay together, anchored in their adopted homeland, the newspaper reported
    The people who support this point of view can't be validated until they step up to the plate and address some of the hard questions about immigration. For starters:

What is your remedy for hospitals that are closing and leaving communities without adequate medical care?

There has got to be some remedy to this.

Somehow I don't think the answer is to raid the church -

Although, wouldn't that work just fine for Pres. Bush. It would get a lot of very bad press and then he could say, 'See, there's nothing we can do.'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

a Christian perspective on illegal aliens

Jesus never disobeyed the Roman laws imposed upon Israel. He never advised civil disobedience to the oppressive laws of the Roman Empire. Instead, He commanded, "Render to Cæsar that which is Cæsar's, and render to God that which is God's."

The scripture enjoins us to not turn away the alien. But the Bible never once calls criminal trespassers or invading foreign armies "aliens" or "sojourners". There is a profound difference between "legal aliens" and "illegal aliens," between foreigners seeking help through legitimate channels and hostile enemies taking whatever they can by force or deceit.

Christians sometimes feel our first obligation is to be kind and loving (1 Corinthians 13) to the needy alien who is in our midst (or in our face). This ignores the obligation to obey God's laws, and to render to Cæsar that which is Cæsar's, when we love God and our neighbor. God didn't tell the Good Samaritan to take what belonged to someone else in order to finance his mission of mercy. God didn't tell the Good Samaritan to evict a paid-up occupant at the inn and put the crime victim in his room. God didn't tell the Good Samaritan to write dun letters to the unworthy priest and the uncharitable Levite, requesting their financial assistance for the robbed and beaten man they had ignored. God didn't tell the Good Samaritan to sacrifice obedience in order to show mercy (Luke 10:30-37). At the risk of being painfully blunt, God didn't tell the Good Samaritan to put someone else out of a job in order to give that job to an alien, no matter how needy.

A thief came to the parish priest and confessed, "Padre, I have sinned. My children were hungry, and my faithful wife was sick. So I borrowed someone's chicken without paying for it and made chicken soup for my needy family. Forgive me, and I'll restore the chicken when I have money to buy another one." The compassionate priest wished to restore the man to grace, so he said, "In the name + of Jesus Christ, I forgive your sin. Go and sin no more." When the priest went to his chicken coop to prepare his supper, he found his own chicken was gone.

Illegal aliens working for sub-standard wages displace American citizens from their jobs, and the financial ruin from loss of work breaks up many families. While they do not pay federal taxes, state taxes, Social Security, Workman's Comp, unemployment insurance, (union dues where required,) or health insurance, illegal aliens displace American citizens who MUST have their paychecks reduced by these payments. So the scofflaw employer pays his illegal alien laborer the same $8 an hour that an American citizen would take home, but the U.S. Treasury (that's US!) doesn't get paid. Neither does the state government (that's US!). Neither does Social Security (that's US!). Neither does the health insurance provider, and the illegal alien and his family fall back upon Medicare and Medicaid (that's US!).

If Medicare and Medicaid rightfully refuse to pay the illegal alien's healthcare costs, EMTALA requires the hospital to provide emergency room care and Labor & Delivery care without reimbursement. So the hospitals (84 in southern California alone between 1993 and 2004) go bankrupt, close their doors (14 of 42 Labor and Delivery Depts. in Philidelphia since 2003), and leave the community without a hospital. That immediately makes the community a less desirable place to live, which slashes property values for the local residents (that's US!) and reduces property tax receipts for the local schools and the students (that's US!). Illegal aliens, 10 or 20 at a time, live in single-family residences, driving down the property values of all property owners in the neighborhood (that's US!) and reducing property tax receipts... but you've heard that before (that's US!).

Illegal aliens from Mexico and some other Latin American countries do not subscribe to American mores, shabby though they may be: specifically, the societal norms about the physical abuse of women, the age of consent, and drunk driving. Illegal aliens displace American workers who do acknowledge American values. Illegal aliens, by their very presence in the U.S., are guilty of illegal entry and are therefore violators of U.S. civil regulations. If an illegal alien has been booked and removed from the U.S. before, that illegal alien commits a felony when re-entering the country. Illegal entry, except for the first offense, makes illegal aliens, if convicted, FELONS. Illegal aliens displace American workers, most of whom are not felons.

Daniel 7 and Revelation 13:1-11 unveil Satan and his future incarnate human form, the antichrist, as being the head of the future one world government. With its precursors that presently exist, founded upon a revived Roman Empire, and focused on commerce and finance, this future OWG is the motive for eliminating the U.S. as a world power which would stand in its way. The numerous strategies in establishing the future OWG include eliminating: 1) national sovereignty, 2) national identity, 3) national language, and 4) barriers to illegal aliens.

God dispersed the nations united at the tower of Babel by confusing their speech and creating multitudes of languages, thus showing that He did not want a one-world-government to exist (Genesis 11:1-11).

IT'S AGAINST THE LAW. The last word on the subject is, illegal aliens are . . . ILLEGAL.

Sincerely in Christ,

MinuteManCDC_SC
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

It is one thing for churches and Christians to feed the hungry, and help the sick, in an emergency situation. We do not have the right to break the law to continue to do this and to hide them from the law.

I think they should all take sanctuary in all the churches stay there as long as possible until the churches are broke and then maybe they would say sorry you are going to have to go back to your country, we hav no money left! Kind of like our hospitals, the services can only hold so long!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

="SOSADFORUS"]I think they should all take sanctuary in all the churches stay there as long as possible until the churches are broke and then maybe they would say sorry you are going to have to go back to your country, we hav no money left! Kind of like our hospitals, the services can only hold so long!
    Hey that is a great idea and I think it will work.

Maybe you should run for office.You got my vote SOSADFORUS !!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

The Catholic Church is a JOKE. Besides Islam, it is the last remaining living artifact from the dark ages. They know they have lost Americans because of abusive priest and an outdated philosophy. So they ONLY way they can retain whatever hold they have is to exploit illegal immigrants, just like big buisness does and just like the democrats do. Sigh.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast