Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There's an interview with him on the John and Ken show site as well

OUTSTANDING!

I heard this on our local news last night but couldn't find a word about it in the paper, on the news channels' pages or any other place I could think to look.

I do know it isn't the first time such a thing has been reported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Iraqi national "had apparently aggravated a neighbor in Mexico, who turned him in to Mexican authorities," he explained. Mexican officials then turned him over to the U.S. officials, who temporarily housed him in the Brewster County jail.
    I can just imagine what he might have done to annoy his neighbor!

He probably got sick of the salsa music being blared at 3 a.m. and the illicit lovemaking noises when he had to pray to Allah and started bombing the guy's chickens and burros. An interesting cultural mix there!

Welcome jaylaloba

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Never thought I would say this, but it's way past time for the Traitor in the White House to be impeached. It's obvious he cares more about his Big Business buddies getting cheap labor then he does about Americans.

Justanamerican,

Welcome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12