Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Al Sharpton: Looters Were Angry Taxpayers

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005 ... 0051.shtml

Saturday, Sept. 3, 2005 1:59 p.m. EDT
    Al Sharpton: Looters Were Angry Taxpayers

Rev. Al Sharpton said Thursday that looters who terrorized flood-ravaged New Orleans this week acted out of anger that the services paid for with their taxes were not available.

"The ones that are looting are people there that work paycheck to paycheck, [who] paid their taxes for an infrastructure that collapsed on them," Sharpton told MSNBC's "Countdown." "People in that kind of environment are responding in all kinds of insane ways," he explained. "It doesn`t justify TVs being stolen, but clearly to get water and to get food and to get milk for babies, even though it is not refrigerated, certainly, you could [not] call that looting."

The firebrand agitator blamed President Bush for the looting, saying much of the unrest took place while the "pharaoh diddled in his suburban Rome in Crawford, Texas."

"The president stays on vacation, comes back a day late and a dollar short? I mean, this is an outright . . . " he complained, without finishing the sentence.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why do they give this a_ _ the time of day. He should be kept off of the air waves.

The Tamara scandal should have been the last we heard from him.

He ruined a lot of good peoples lives with those lies.

You know, people like Sharpton criticising the President is likely to make the Presidents approval rating INCREASE!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're right W. I've already heard a lot of people on the radio calling both liberal and conservative talk shows standing up for him.

But when they hear about the FEMA aid being given to illegals they're going to get mad at him again. Only those of us keeping a close eye know about that. But slowly but surely the word will get out about that.

I was almost feeling like defending President Bush too yesterday, when Sharpton and Jackson started that moronic discussion about President Bush delaying help to the victims because they were black. That was pathetic I thought of those two worthless fools.

But when I heard what he did regarding giving FEMA to illegals......oh my gosh...I was so mad that I thought about agreeing with Sharpton and Jackson just to make things worse for GWB. Pretty stupid I guess, but that's how I felt. Today I just wish the whole country could be made aware of this. A few people who I've spoken to are really mad about it too. IT'S WRONG. As is nearly always the case.....he's WRONG AGAIN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"The ones that are looting are people there that work paycheck to paycheck, [who]
    I'll bet that most of them don't work at all. If you are a thief, you are a thief--regardless of color.

Sharpton is a moron. Hey Al, how is Tawana doing these days?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!