Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

ALA-Africans in U.S. illegally arrested in Baldwin County

Africans in U.S. illegally arrested in Baldwin County
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009
    By RUSS HENDERSON

Baldwin County sheriff's deputies arrested two African men traveling from Georgia to New Orleans carrying more than a dozen boxes of counterfeit name-brand shoes, purses and pants worth an estimated $50,000, said Sheriff's Maj. Anthony Lowery.

It was the second time this month that law enforcement officials in Baldwin County arrested illegal immigrants from the West African nation of Guinea on counterfeiting charges.

In fact, the two men arrested Saturday gave deputies the same last name — Diallo — as two of the three who were arrested July 8 by Loxley police on charges of possessing a credit card forgery device.

On Saturday morning, deputies patrolling Interstate 65 in northern Baldwin County stopped a white van traveling southward, Lowery said. The two men inside the van grew visibly nervous, and the deputies asked permission to search the vehicle, he said.

The men gave their permission, Lowery said. In the back of the van, the deputies found cardboard boxes filled with what looked like Nike shoes, Louis Vuitton purses and True Religion clothing, among other items, Lowery said.

After contacting U.S. Immigration and Customs officials, deputies determined that the merchandise was fake, he said.

Mamadou Diallo, 48, and Bachir Diallo, 36, were arrested on theft of trademark charges, a class C felony under Alabama law, punishable by one to 10 years in prison. The van and the merchandise were confiscated, and the investigation is being turned over to U.S. Customs and Immigration, he said.

Deputies did not know whether the two men arrested Saturday were related to three men arrested in the Loxley area two weeks ago. Those men — Ismael Diallo, 32; Madiou Diallo, 34; and Mohamed Diarra, 36 — also remained Tuesday in the Baldwin County Corrections Center in Bay Minette.

No bail had been set for the men pending resolution of their immigration status, according to jail records.

http://www.al.com/news/press-register/m ... xml&coll=3
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

ALA-Africans in U.S. illegally arrested in Baldwin County

Africans in U.S. illegally arrested in Baldwin County
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009
    By RUSS HENDERSON

Baldwin County sheriff's deputies arrested two African men traveling from Georgia to New Orleans carrying more than a dozen boxes of counterfeit name-brand shoes, purses and pants worth an estimated $50,000, said Sheriff's Maj. Anthony Lowery.

It was the second time this month that law enforcement officials in Baldwin County arrested illegal immigrants from the West African nation of Guinea on counterfeiting charges.

In fact, the two men arrested Saturday gave deputies the same last name — Diallo — as two of the three who were arrested July 8 by Loxley police on charges of possessing a credit card forgery device.

On Saturday morning, deputies patrolling Interstate 65 in northern Baldwin County stopped a white van traveling southward, Lowery said. The two men inside the van grew visibly nervous, and the deputies asked permission to search the vehicle, he said.

The men gave their permission, Lowery said. In the back of the van, the deputies found cardboard boxes filled with what looked like Nike shoes, Louis Vuitton purses and True Religion clothing, among other items, Lowery said.

After contacting U.S. Immigration and Customs officials, deputies determined that the merchandise was fake, he said.

Mamadou Diallo, 48, and Bachir Diallo, 36, were arrested on theft of trademark charges, a class C felony under Alabama law, punishable by one to 10 years in prison. The van and the merchandise were confiscated, and the investigation is being turned over to U.S. Customs and Immigration, he said.

Deputies did not know whether the two men arrested Saturday were related to three men arrested in the Loxley area two weeks ago. Those men — Ismael Diallo, 32; Madiou Diallo, 34; and Mohamed Diarra, 36 — also remained Tuesday in the Baldwin County Corrections Center in Bay Minette.

No bail had been set for the men pending resolution of their immigration status, according to jail records.

http://www.al.com/news/press-register/m ... xml&coll=3
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have read that DNA is being used to check family link before permitting entry of family reunification.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have read that DNA is being used to check family link before permitting entry of family reunification.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Yes, due to all the fraud they are checking. See the last paragraph
    I think the place is called Refugee Resettlement Watch

http://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpre ... -this-one/

[b]Somalis taunt gay man: How would Obama’s Hate Crime law handle this one?
    Posted by acorcoran on July 5, 2009

Yesterday, I told you that the dynamic duo, Obama and Holder, are pushing a federal Hate Crime bill, S. 909, that is working its way through Congress without groups that should be concerned fighting back.

So, when I saw this story at Jihad Watch from Friday, it brought up more questions for me. The story is that a gang of Somali youths taunted a white gay man leaving a parade in Minneapolis recently. Here is the gist of the story originally taken from a film posted on The Advocate. Watch the tape, it’s pretty clear that the Black Muslim Somali immigrant (former refugee) youths are harrassing this guy and reports are that the youths threw rocks at him as well. The homosexual man is trying to stay cheerful and he says, I’m not scared. I would have been, I thought it was pretty intimidating.

Approximately 15 youths physically and verbally taunted a gay man as he was leaving Twin Cities Pride in Minneapolis on Saturday, in an incident captured on video.

The Somali youths asked the man if he was gay, and when he responded yes, the young people yelled “I hate gay peopleâ€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Yes, due to all the fraud they are checking. See the last paragraph
    I think the place is called Refugee Resettlement Watch

http://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpre ... -this-one/

[b]Somalis taunt gay man: How would Obama’s Hate Crime law handle this one?
    Posted by acorcoran on July 5, 2009

Yesterday, I told you that the dynamic duo, Obama and Holder, are pushing a federal Hate Crime bill, S. 909, that is working its way through Congress without groups that should be concerned fighting back.

So, when I saw this story at Jihad Watch from Friday, it brought up more questions for me. The story is that a gang of Somali youths taunted a white gay man leaving a parade in Minneapolis recently. Here is the gist of the story originally taken from a film posted on The Advocate. Watch the tape, it’s pretty clear that the Black Muslim Somali immigrant (former refugee) youths are harrassing this guy and reports are that the youths threw rocks at him as well. The homosexual man is trying to stay cheerful and he says, I’m not scared. I would have been, I thought it was pretty intimidating.

Approximately 15 youths physically and verbally taunted a gay man as he was leaving Twin Cities Pride in Minneapolis on Saturday, in an incident captured on video.

The Somali youths asked the man if he was gay, and when he responded yes, the young people yelled “I hate gay peopleâ€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris